**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will i get banned?

So for school im going to mongolia and i will be gone for 6 days, I wont have internet connection but ill buy the awakening gem daily card with the sig stones, is it okay if i give my friend my account and he just logs in the morning and claims the sig stones without doing any content.

Thanks

ps. i know its only 12 sig stones but i want all i can get thanks

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes it is technically account sharing
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yes you could get a temporary or permanent ban for it so I'd advise you not to do it since they are cracking down on it and your records won't match kabams and will catch you.

If you are bringing your phone with you and give out your information then yeah you're screwed if you give out your information and especially if it's not where your device is and especially if it's impossible to reach quickly.
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    kingb wrote: »
    So for school im going to mongolia and i will be gone for 6 days, I wont have internet connection but ill buy the awakening gem daily card with the sig stones, is it okay if i give my friend my account and he just logs in the morning and claims the sig stones without doing any content.

Thanks

ps. i know its only 12 sig stones but i want all i can get thanks

If your friend lives near you and you ain’t gonna be logging I 🤔 your good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    As DNA mentioned, any Account Sharing is against TOS, no matter the justification, and would not be advisable.
  • kingbkingb Posts: 84
    can someone tell me where to get data things , by the way iam in hkong kong so if there are mongolian sim cards pls tell me, lol playplayplayer that was funny!
    hey i bought the satelite disk, once i get there how do I install it?
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    kingb wrote: »
    can someone tell me where to get data things , by the way iam in hkong kong so if there are mongolian sim cards pls tell me, lol playplayplayer that was funny!

You can buy ir from Airport
    ok thanks
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    I'll give you easy solution. Give your phone to your friend for a while. Or won't login in your phone for that week until youre back properly. It will count as device change if login is not frequent.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    why post about it, when the way you planned to do it would never be detected if you kept your mouth shut lol
    EDIT: then again it would possibly be detected if he is logging into your account on his device then swapping back and forth to his own every day
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    gotta love people snitching on themselves
  • As your fellow community members have stated, please do not share your account with anyone. This is a direct violation of our TOS.
This discussion has been closed.