**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
How is that even possible? he is stunned and AI is offline yet he evades the first attack??

Note:Unawakened and he was around 80%hp

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He still has a 3% chance (10% if dup and under 50% HP) to evade all attacks.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited October 2018
    nah he wasnt awakened and he had 80-90% hp

I should have added that the post :/
    Still he has 3% chance to evade all attacks, just like BW
    Still he has 3% chance to evade all attacks, just like BW

so that 3% chance removes the stun and helps him evade? wow
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if awakened or not.. nothing evades while stunned .. you will need to capture it on video to be believable ...

If I had a slightest idea that could happen to a stunned hero, I definitely would have captured it
    It doesn't remove the stun. Personally I just don't think he evaded while under the stun.
    Unless of course, someone posts a video of it actually happening
    It doesn't remove the stun. Personally I just don't think he evaded while under the stun.
    Unless of course, someone posts a video of it actually happening

course he was stunned,(parry stun)why would I make something up like this?Its not like I am saying that I got a 6* hero from a PHC
    Considering the rest of the fight,opponent didnt have full points on limber mastery as well
    Is not the first time someone posts something like this. And when they actually post videos, it wasn't really anything.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He still has a 3% chance (10% if dup and under 50% HP) to evade all attacks.

That makes totally NO SENSE. But hey that's Kabam.

(Morale of the story: Evade shouldn't happen when stunned.)
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    We all know bw 4% evade is quite noticeable still.. not sure what the issue is here. Will o wisp already provided the answer ss has 3% evade chance undupe and he probably maxed limber.