**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Blue Man on The NYCC Poster

The Blue Man with the WWE looking belt is Tryco Slatterus.

y56k1s08l71l.png

He is an elder, meaning he could slide into the spot near En Dwi & Taneleer on the puzzle. He's blue, he wears a big WWE looking belt, and he is the Champion of the Universe, joining the Contest of Champions just makes sense.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think it was confirmed that it isn't him.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    wasnt this posted like 5 times last week in other threads? oh yeah and its not him.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    I think it was confirmed that it isn't him.

I combed the forums, he's never been mentioned to Kabam. Nova & Ares, however; have been confirmed to not be the new character.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    wasnt this posted like 5 times last week in other threads? oh yeah and its not him.

Reddit, yes. Forums, no. Unless the search feature is broke.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Reddit, yes. Forums, no. Unless the search feature is broke.

I've seen at least 3 on the forums.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    A mod confirmed with a simple "Nop".

Personally I think it is an original character, related to the Grandmaster (he is blue, a gladiator, and his belt looks just like the iso-sphere)
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The current search function:

6y2acdc0jofq.png
    Never mind, I found it. And yes, the search function sucks.
    He may or may not be the guy on the poster. But looks like Tryco is coming to the contest.

i9cp60kz5bfy.png
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    So are gonna have to fight literally all of the elders at some point?!
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I'm with OP on this one. Until they do a full reveal, looks like OP had it correct.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I'm with OP on this one. Until they do a full reveal, looks like OP had it correct.

Full reveal is done. OP was wrong
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    He may or may not be the guy on the poster. But looks like Tryco is coming to the contest.

i9cp60kz5bfy.png

That guy was mentioned as also coming to the contest at some point.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    That guy is probably act 6 related
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    there's two different things going on here. The blue guy with the missing/energy looking arm is Aegon. The guy in the postcard is Tryco
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Saiyan wrote: »

Full reveal is done. OP was wrong

Honestly I don't think so. They reveled Aegon but this other blue guy isn't shown yet and looks very different from Aegon. I'm thinking Act 6 since he's standing tall over the two previous masters MCOC. The Champion is also an Elder so this would make sense.