**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bans & War Rating Reducing To Higher Alliances = Unfair Matchemaking to the ones below Them

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
As the tittle above describes the last vague of bans kabam did isn't only affecting the ones who cheated and piloted but also the ones that didn't how ?

today we got matched with an alliance that got some droped rating or some players banned bcz of cheating and guess what every one of them has at least 3 5* r5 as these guys were in another level of competition this war is a dead sentence to us thus i say this banning system isn't working well ..

what that will change the next season they'll be on their feets in the same level they were in before the bans bcz they already got rewards to stay there ( the rewards they cheated to get ) .

not only that but you also giving them the opportunity to get some descent rewards by letting them play in a noon enough reduced rating means at worst cases they can jump into platinium 2 before season ends bcz they gonna beat anyone again ( with the rewards they cheatd to get )

so plz try to find another sollution a real solution

- deactivate the alliances who cheats from matchemaking until the end of the season this way others don't pay for their mistakes .
- maybe do that only to the one that cheats not all the alliance and don't give him season rewards

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    This is alliance we faced against today. Absolutely unfair matchup. 17mill vs 26 mill. Surely 680 5 star shards gone. We could've won the match if it was alliance of same level.kv8bys3ccylh.png
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Damn that's a total unfair match up. I don't know why Kabbam don't take that into consideration that lowering the top alliances rating put them into a bracket with lower alliance no way is it fair for a 16mil alliance to face off against one that's 20 plus mil rating they just slice thru your defense like a hot knife through butter, they're going to have to come up with a different way of punishing cheating alliances because this way don't work and lower honest alliances are paying the price.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I wonder: who is punishing Kabam again? You or the cheaters?

This is not okay.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Possibly that alliance was caught cheating/piloting. I hope @Kabam Miike will consider this and take action in order to make their matchmaking system effective.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Damn that's a total unfair match up. I don't know why Kabbam don't take that into consideration that lowering the top alliances rating put them into a bracket with lower alliance no way is it fair for a 16mil alliance to face off against one that's 20 plus mil rating they just slice thru your defense like a hot knife through butter, they're going to have to come up with a different way of punishing cheating alliances because this way don't work and lower honest alliances are paying the price.

they need to be deactivated for the rest of the season that's the only solution i can think off .. then let them start the new one with 0 rating ..

reducing their war rating to get the next tier rewards is a joke
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    I wonder: who is punishing Kabam again? You or the cheaters?

This is not okay.

Definetly you loool