**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Howard the venom?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
This was your chance to add anti venom. The new dr strange is awesome but I personally think it was a bad decision to add another Howard.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Because they wanted to add a new original haracter instead of those. Or because they would better fit the game story wise
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It's kabam they can make any character fit with the story. Oh well hopefully they add him at some point.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Or maybe, it was so we'd have another champ to make memes about...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    It's kabam they can make any character fit with the story. Oh well hopefully they add him at some point.

Will be a playable character. The 6* version is given out for game winners at NYCC event.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Given this description if this EQ I think Antivenom could still be coming. It sounds like this "Dark Areas of the Contest" is filled with symbiote mixed characters and may be they will have a story where they attempt to rid the contest of them with the help of Antivenom.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I don't think it has anything to do with the omission of those champs. This month focuses on one guy; Venom. This month wasn't about who should they add but rather how creative can they get. It sounds like they are extremely proud with the art work put into these two champs and I'm hoping that reflects on the screen once we get our hands on them.
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    I already liked howard, great champ for long fights. I'm looking forward for this crazy spin off!
  • Im hoping that VTD will be an amazing champ for the least and not some other borderline meme tier.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Howard the duck was already lame, another Howard now, along with another made up character, when there are plenty of marvel s most famous missing, pisses me off
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/mG5v2udwOPY

Insert heavy sarcasm
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Honestly we already have agent venom, venompool, venom, symbiote Spidy, and carnage. Another symbiote would just be a carbon copy of the others. Venom the duck is kinda weird, but it’s interesting nonetheless and symbiote supreme looks absolutely sick in terms of animations and such.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I hope he doesn't suck like the duck
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    every new hero is to milk whales and occassional chancers
    all whales have "Ohhh I must have all the heroes" complex so they spent around 5 to 10 grand for each new hero
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I personally like his design. I watched a few vids, and he seems awesome. Love sp3 especially.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    First of all he looks like a demon from DOOM!

Second of all he was chosen for his cunning intellect
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    they way kabam see it, they can do whatever they want
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Because Pot is legal in Canada now and Kabam is in Canada.