**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character selection?

fiveNAFfiveNAF Posts: 6
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hear me out, we all want a certain Champion. So why not let us choose ONE Champion that we want?

Character selection? 54 votes

Yes (let us select one)
31%
MquickIron_SkywalkerfaizmunCpAmericanoKittenPrimeRicveraAn_Asian_1Amazing_Demon05Samspade23SparkyCzInfineightLoctiteSuperGlueBasca69Laydout01DemitriMCtuchikfiveNAF 17 votes
No (that sounds cliche)
68%
Skeleton777MegaSkater67Hell_GoliathJets44cling2DOKTOROKTOPUSShaheerFIazNemesis666Bruce12342SceptilemaniacXain138776John757XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticEnderDraco58ItsTheBroskiGhostboytjieMaldroit2spaceoctopusMitchell35 37 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No (that sounds cliche)
    Lets face it, everyone would pick IMIW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No (that sounds cliche)
    If that was added everyone would pick blade, ghost rider and tech spidey
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    No (that sounds cliche)
    blades outdated

• lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I think it'd be a cool idea for new players to get to choose their first champ. Have a list of 10 or so 1*s that are only available at the beginning of the game. Let the new player pick from that list instead of just giving them either Spidey or Wolverine (I think are the 2 beginner champs?). Obviously doesn't do much for established players but would be a cool feature for starting a new account etc.
  • Yes (let us select one)

The player would only pick ONE champ not 3.

So have a list. Lets say from the original Champions to the Age of Ultron Champions.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No (that sounds cliche)
    We'd all just be running around with IMIW's, Blade's, and SE Spidey's.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Yes (let us select one)

No,they would not
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Yes (let us select one)
    I really would like a 5 star green goblin. I think it would be cool if they offered you a 5 star of your choice for a year anniversary in the game.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Yes (let us select one)
    i would pick carnage lol

I dont think EVERYONE would. I wouldnt and a lot of other people that agree with me wouldnt.
    i would pick carnage lol

I'd pick Venom or HulkBuster.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No (that sounds cliche)
    What would be the point? everyone would have a god tier champ
  • No (that sounds cliche)
    they simply need to separate the champs in different crystals. (AND NOT BY CLASS KABAM!) but maybe a 2017/2016/2015 crystal, or maybe a featured crystal with only 4-6 champs in it. maybe instead of max sig crystals the champ that is maxed out is simply removed from every crystal at that star rating.
    What would be the point? everyone would have a god tier champ
    No one ever said, even me, that they can pick a top tier champ. At least a 1-star champ, at most a 3-star champ.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    If choose champions happens at least this should go different way. Like you choose class and random 4,5 champions pop up and you choose one from them like that.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    No (that sounds cliche)
    Maybe not everyone will pick IMIW, but enough will such that every war will start having 10, at least 1 per person
  • MquickMquick Posts: 1
    Yes (let us select one)
    They need to do something. There are so many champs now, it’s straight trash every crystal opening now. Period!
  • No (that sounds cliche)
    I will not argue with kabam anymore if they just add much better drop rates and sandman and quicksilver