**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I didn't see this information in the original post and I don't know if it's come up in the comments, but how is the Symbiote's signature ability unlocked and upgraded?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    I didn't see this information in the original post and I don't know if it's come up in the comments, but how is the Symbiote's signature ability unlocked and upgraded?

It isn't. It says if you read in his signature's description that he doesn't play well with others, so one is good enough. So no dupe for our summoner symbiotes. Not too mention the fact that you can't dupe 1* champs.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

It isn't. It says if you read in his signature's description that he doesn't play well with others, so one is good enough. So no dupe for our summoner symbiotes. Not too mention the fact that you can't dupe 1* champs.
    Oops, I forgot to look in the most obvious place. Thanks. :o
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Can we get power levels for other ranks of the symbiod? Will squishy at r4 be able to do epic? Because I know my limits and can probably do master 100% no help but I’m wondering about epic.....
  • Why didn't i get one? I've been playing for over 2 yrs, i see alliance mates got it but i didn't. Also, I've noticed that for the alliance help events i can click help 100 times and maybe I'll get credit for once.
  • Russtafari wrote: »
    Why didn't i get one? I've been playing for over 2 yrs, i see alliance mates got it but i didn't. Also, I've noticed that for the alliance help events i can click help 100 times and maybe I'll get credit for once.

It looks like you haven't updated to the latest version yet. You'll need to be on Version 20.1 to receive your Symbioid friend
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Are the symbioids supposed to be usable in uncanny danger rooms?
    Weren't they supposed to be used only in occult labs and the EQ? @Kabam Miike
  • Why can’t we keep the Symbioid? Will we be able to use him in future events?
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @Spurgeo14 can you still press it?

Can't do anything with it. I quit the game for awhile during that event then came back later. Couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately.

You should be able to sell it for 1 Gold. I pressed and thenm sold.

I think you sell it for a title of some sort.

The Title is automatic assuming you logged in to the game during the event. Button-Pusher is if you pushed it before the end, but if you didn't push you got more than a Title.

ok thx
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    And crossbones if you swipe left and hold block you use to get five furies? It gave me one

Oops wrong thread
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    are the boosts in the Enhancements store permanent or do they expire after an hour or something?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    So everything I've read about these little guys says they'll be able to be used for harder content we may not be used to playing.. I can't seem to find anything saying the actual symbiotes will only be eligible for use in the special event.. The only thing I could find said that the boosts were only eligible for use in the quests. Can a mod clarify where the new guests can be used, and where they can't?

I wanted to run my little creature at RoL to get a look at his output. Wanted to do it after every rank up to compare - but he's being blocked. Same for seriouo story quests.

Strange that he can be used for uncanny quests though, if there is a restriction in place.

0zbnhe7q17v6.jpg

k63d0kzb8mov.jpg
    Correction, the only restriction I've seen mentioned was a global penalty or debuff if brought to AW/AQ.
    So, again, can a mod clarify what the restrictions are?
    Or maybe another summoner can point me to a post that already spelled this out?
    *Not the one about the boost restrictions either, ive read it multiple times and it definitely doesn't say the symbiotes are restricted.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Loving the concept of this. The only thing missing from this is us being able to actually name him in game
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Mags they did announce that you can't use him in permanent content like Story, LOL, ROL, etc.
    @LeNoirFaineant I appreciate the response, but where was this? I cannot find it anywhere.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    joke1004 wrote: »
    Will the symbiote be able to do something like LOL too? Or only the event quest?

Only the Event Quest and the Occult Labs! That means that it cannot enter any "permanent content', including any of the Store Quests, ROL, RTL, or LOL.

Here.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Mags wrote: »
    @LeNoirFaineant I appreciate the response, but where was this? I cannot find it anywhere.

mphhhf32ppet.jpg
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the event launch today. Really original concept for the event and I have to give kudos to Kabam where its due. The Occult labs not costing energy and having great rewards is a refreshing change and this event sounds fun and new, this is shaping up to be a great month to play.

I'm in agreement. Really looking forward to this months events. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is when dungeons come back and we have to balance playing labs, dungeons, EQ, AQ, and AW.
    joke1004 wrote: »
    Will the symbiote be able to do something like LOL too? Or only the event quest?

Only the Event Quest and the Occult Labs! That means that it cannot enter any "permanent content', including any of the Store Quests, ROL, RTL, or LOL.

Here.

@TheSquish671
    Thank you sir!.. my search skills were lacking yesterday, lol.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Mags wrote: »
    So everything I've read about these little guys says they'll be able to be used for harder content we may not be used to playing.. I can't seem to find anything saying the actual symbiotes will only be eligible for use in the special event.. The only thing I could find said that the boosts were only eligible for use in the quests. Can a mod clarify where the new guests can be used, and where they can't?

I wanted to run my little creature at RoL to get a look at his output. Wanted to do it after every rank up to compare - but he's being blocked. Same for seriouo story quests.

Strange that he can be used for uncanny quests though, if there is a restriction in place.

0zbnhe7q17v6.jpg

k63d0kzb8mov.jpg

There is no reason to not allow him in the Uncanny quests:

1: They are not gonna be around much longer
    2: There is no reason to use him until he is stronger and until the Event Quest is on there is no way to rank him up.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

He's not your typical 1* champ though...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

If we are attempting a legends run will we be able to use the symbiote?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Looking forward to the event launch today. Really original concept for the event and I have to give kudos to Kabam where its due. The Occult labs not costing energy and having great rewards is a refreshing change and this event sounds fun and new, this is shaping up to be a great month to play.

I'm in agreement. Really looking forward to this months events. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is when dungeons come back and we have to balance playing labs, dungeons, EQ, AQ, and AW.

I am sure they will likely make it 3 days per dungeon as i found it refreshing and doing it at your own pace
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    IanMoone wrote: »

I am sure they will likely make it 3 days per dungeon as i found it refreshing and doing it at your own pace

Why do dungeon at all when they are not leaving anytime soon?
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Apparently the symbioid is boosted by masteries, or atleast his pi is
    Anyone have a r4 symbiote from once through epic that they can post pictures of?
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    tmjnb98c2dkk.png

We can have Max 5 klyntar in inventory, so we cant bring him to r5
    Denta89 wrote: »
    tmjnb98c2dkk.png

We can have Max 5 klyntar in inventory, so we cant bring him to r5

Can you post a picture of his abilities? I want to know what his crit rate goes to when the opponent has a debuff.
This discussion has been closed.