**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have a question about the enhancements. I just looked through various enhancements and there’s no indication as to how long they last. I thought I saw somewhere that these enhancements were similar to boosts where they would last a set duration. So can you please clarify if we buy the enhancement if it has a set timer or if it lasts for the full length of the monthly EQ?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I have a question about the enhancements. I just looked through various enhancements and there’s no indication as to how long they last. I thought I saw somewhere that these enhancements were similar to boosts where they would last a set duration. So can you please clarify if we buy the enhancement if it has a set timer or if it lasts for the full length of the monthly EQ?

I second this. Would like to know if it is a "one fight" boost, or if it can be used across multiple fights.
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    CELEZE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Can we get a straight forward anwser for how much energy do we need for symbiote difficulty? At least is it the same to other difficulties or shorter??
    Do we ask so much that you can t reveal?

The Symbiote difficulty will have the same per tile energy as Epic (or Uncollected in other months), but each map will have less paths than the Epic version.
    Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 2 Paths
    Quest 2 - 2 Paths

Chapter 2
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths

That's really not too bad! Thanks for the update.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Kabamed again: the regular Title sucks
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Denta89 wrote: »
    A SWARM OF SYMBIOTES

For completing and mastering all of the Symbiote Quests, you earn:
    1x 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    18000x T2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Sig Stone Crystal
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x Monstrous Master Title[/color]

It should be:
    1x 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    2500x 6-Star Shards
    18000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
    20x 5-Star Sig Stone Crystal
    1x T2 Alpha Catalyst
    1x Monstrous Master Title

I agree

Hey be happy with a nice Title and a Featured Crystal. We players who have a life are stuck as shadowy ducks.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike Can we get a straight forward anwser for how much energy do we need for symbiote difficulty? At least is it the same to other difficulties or shorter??
    Do we ask so much that you can t reveal?

The Symbiote difficulty will have the same per tile energy as Epic (or Uncollected in other months), but each map will have less paths than the Epic version.
    Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 2 Paths
    Quest 2 - 2 Paths

Chapter 2
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths

Thank you for the answer, cool event can t wait to play it, i m curious if I can do it with my 5* r5, without the symbiote!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Will we be able to run the Symbiote difficulty 1st or will we need to explore the Epic difficulty to unlock Symbiote difficulty?
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Vydious Will we be able to run the Symbiote difficulty 1st or will we need to explore the Epic difficulty to unlock Symbiote difficulty?

Even if you don't need to, you sure as hell won't be able to clear Symbiote without doing Epic...maybe even all the difficulties; it would be just like Kabam to make that a requirement if you wanna level up this thing. Besides, Symbiote difficulty isn't available until later I think.
    Do we have a gold cost for Symbiotes ranking?

From what I can see l, only rank ups needed, no lvlup

So we are stuck on a PI until we rank up...
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Bronc0_ wrote: »
    @Kabam Kurt
    Can a maxed Symbiote be used in a legends run?

That's actually a really good question... It would put many more players on the same playing field if they can be used for legends run.

I don't understand? To do the Legends run only requires clearing Epic, so first of all, you probably cant max him before that, and second you will NEED to use him for Epic according to the difficulty descriptions.
    Even if you don't need to, you sure as hell won't be able to clear Symbiote without doing Epic...maybe even all the difficulties; it would be just like Kabam to make that a requirement if you wanna level up this thing. Besides, Symbiote difficulty isn't available until later I think.

I'll believe that if I can't beat it without the symbiote. No past game content gives me the impression that's going to be the case.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Bronc0_ wrote: »
    @Kabam Kurt
    Can a maxed Symbiote be used in a legends run?

That's actually a really good question... It would put many more players on the same playing field if they can be used for legends run.

I don't understand? To do the Legends run only requires clearing Epic, so first of all, you probably cant max him before that, and second you will NEED to use him for Epic according to the difficulty descriptions.

Legends runs are based on heroic and master difficulty. All of the necessary catalysts are available in the epic difficulty, so you would need to complete that one first.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Where are the 6* shards?!? We need them. That is what makes the event not worth it. Should be 2,500 to 7500 of them.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited October 2018
    Hmmmm. Speechless
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

10, 15 or 20 minutes based on cost i believe. I think this is what Kabam miike said in another thread.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    im just wondering if its already been mentioned if we get the Katalysts from completion or do we need to do 100% exploration to get them?
    Cant read the thread because im working and playing game at same time.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

It doesn't open up until 10/17
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

It doesn't open up until 10/17

Thanks Spurgeo, now I can say I’ve joined the super skilled forum members club aka asking questions without reading announcements
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Will we be able to use the symbiote for a legends run?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Well that was completely unnecessary Mr. Two Posts Up.
    Raganator wrote: »
    Well that was completely unnecessary Mr. Two Posts Up.

I was busy and didnt think to count...
  • DuggiejsmithDuggiejsmith Posts: 18

Hey All,

I have the information you guys have asked for regarding the Rank Up Katalyst costs for the Summoned Symbioid:

Rank 2: 1
    Rank 3: 3
    Rank 4: 5
    Rank 5: 15

That's a total of 24. Exploring Epic will give you even more than you need to bring your little buddy up to Rank 5!

How do we get enough storage in the inventory to hold 15 katalysts? I can only hold 5. Will this open in the next few weeks?
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    How do we get enough storage in the inventory to hold 15 katalysts? I can only hold 5. Will this open in the next few weeks?

It's being fixed.