**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions capture the feel of the character best?

Hyperion - powerful. very well done. A clone of the most famous superhero in the world, when you face him you really feel that “super” power and have to be very careful and precise not to be obliterated. He is easy to beat with planning, but head to head can’t be done.

Night crawler - pesky. Just like expected. He has been around like enough we are used to it, but love the animations and strategy.

Classic Hulk - like Hyperion you feel the power. If he hits a special 3 you will die as a result. If he connects on a special 2 you might even.

If they made Juggeraut stun immune (at least while charging),combined with his unstoppable it would really feel like fighting the comics version - only solution is to evade and then strike.

The biggest disappointment is magneto. Wolverine and x-23 will carve him up. Iron man IW will as well. There are two wimpy versions of him and the magnetism is nearly a non factor.

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Currently I feel Carnage best embodies the character and Venom is up there too now.

Least however would be Psylocke because let’s be real she’s basically a psyonic ninja… she has arguably the most limited and effective power control yet she’s a pain to use because all her damage output is tied up controlling the enemies power and using the “Big Bang” only works if you’re sure you can kill because then you risk losing all that power control otherwise
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron Man Mk III because it was cool in its time but compared to Mk 50, it’s a useless tin can.

Mk 50 is literally a Swiss Army knife that can do pretty much anything and is really durable. The biggest pain to Thanos and us in game
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Iceman is really accurately represented pertaining to the comics
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Psylocke, A psychic martial artist, like in comics.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Classic Hulk - like Hyperion you feel the power. If he hits a special 3 you will die as a result. If he connects on a special 2 you might even.

As a longtime Hulk fan, I gotta respectfully disagree. In game Hulk is almost nothing like what comic Hulk is. I'm fine with that, as comic Hulk would just wipe the floor with 99% of the other characters (and I'm also not saying in game Hulk is bad), but he's just missing so much :(