**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we hate on the new howard or give him a chance?

Kabam issued a new character and I want to know your thoughts.

Should we hate on the new howard or give him a chance? 58 votes

Screw him, we want Antivenom
37%
World EaterCapWW2AraevinOzzieontJets44TheVyrusIron_SkywalkerContestOfNoobsSpiderCoolsSagetrofholzRasiloverCpAmericanoStrikerrx8TheRealmKeeperspaceoctopusThunder_primeV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceLordNeo 22 votes
Let’s wait and see
62%
GamerDarkstar4387FrostyAxeCopFirePrimmer79MagrailothosSungjNEO_mr_AndersonJayBird_IsTheWordHammerbro_64issamaf80DankestChefDRTORicemanCoulsonMrmarvel123DR_MantisToboggan1jlamadisonChris1212123PaytoPlay 36 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Let’s wait and see
    He's got awesome animations, from what I've seen.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    first Iron man...total garbage
    IMIW...amazing hero!

why hate him even before getting to test him?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Screw him, we want Antivenom
    DemitriM wrote: »
    first Iron man...total garbage
    IMIW...amazing hero!

why hate him even before getting to test him?

Because there are so many better options out there. Howard the Duck is awful and should be removed in all facets. I cannot express how much I hate him. There are too many characters, symbiotes aside, that are missing and now we have 2 Howards! Asinine.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    There's an important thing to always keep in mind. No matter how much someone may hate a champ there's other people out there that love them. So, once people can realize that games aren't made for individuals but for the masses it lessens the impulsive need to make such posts.