**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4 CC mistake..

So, i made a mistake and Kabam won't help me and i'm hoping they have some common sense.
First of all depending what time of the day it is i have issues with green/blue colors and sometimes i swap them out.

Now for a while i was saving my Cosmic T4 CC for my 5* Venom rank up, i had 3/4. Today i was like let's go crazy and see if i can pull one out of the T4CC crystal where you turn in 3xT4 CC for another one.
So i trade the (what i thought was Science) 3x Science T4CC in and go ahead and open the crystal. Damn no luck! i have a T4 Tech catalyst but i don't mind. Now i went to my inventory to see how many i have now and i notice my T4 Cosmics are gone.. i have 0 left, i thought by myself this can't be and i scroll down to my Science and i see i still have all of them. So i mistakingly swapped science for cosmic.

So i contact the support team and they go blablabla you already opened the crystal so we can't reverse the transaction.
I replied asking them to not reverse the crystal but to swap out 3x Science for my 3x Cosmic while i also explain the color issue i have. They haven't responded afterwards and closed the case.

I know it sounds lame or stupid but i made a human error, i mean kabam can roll back accounts if they want to, they can do everything so i hope someone of kabam reads this and could possibly help me out, but i guess not :-(

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    @DemitriM Name changes were allowed in certain cases even before the name change stone. You just had to go through Support to do it. The stone is allowing you to do it on your own instead of needing to file a ticket.

Regarding purchases, filing support tickets can reverse purchases that have not been used. If @Quattrings had asked for help before opening the crystal, they could have taken the crystal back and refunded the purchase. However, once the crystal was opened, there is no longer a way to tell between "I bought the wrong thing" and "I didn't get what I wanted from the crystal" so they assume the second.

It's bad luck for @Quattrings, but not really something Kabam can help with without opening themselves to people trying to get multiple openings on each crystal.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    If @Quattrings had asked for help before opening the crystal, they could have taken the crystal back and refunded the purchase. However, once the crystal was opened, there is no longer a way to tell between "I bought the wrong thing" and "I didn't get what I wanted from the crystal" so they assume the second.

It's bad luck for @Quattrings, but not really something Kabam can help with without opening themselves to people trying to get multiple openings on each crystal.

fair point,I give you that and it definitely makes sense
    but I still suggest the support's respond could have been different if he was someone known in the mcoc community
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Not sure if Kabam has the ability to remove 3 science t4ccs and give you 3 cosmic t4ccs instead. If they can, I don’t see why they wouldn’t help you if you were willing to keep the t4cc you got from the crystal and not asking for a reroll. Hope one of the mods can step in for you or give you an answer if it’s even possible.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I do agree that they need to make it easier to differentiate the different classes of trade in crystals
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I don't think Kabam is obligated to help here
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Uh lol yeah I don't think they're obligated to help you at all and if they did do it for you they would have to do it for everyone who made a "mistake" and had it backfire on you.

Especially you since it's a complete gamble on your part since it's completely random and you basically wasted your t4c for nothing and unless you're a whale or in a high alliance is good at completing the quests you're pretty much screwed and I ain't sure I'm buying what you're selling.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it ( the buffs on venom and Carnage) wasn't going to pan out and took a chance to rank someone else up and now that they're apparently high demigod teir you're shooting yourself in the foot and going what did I do oh God let's contact kabam and see if they can correct my "mistake" lol.

Even if it's not the case they did warn everyone that it's a gamble and a slim chance to get the one you need, you made your bed now you have to sleep in it
    edited October 2018
    Uh lol yeah I don't think they're obligated to help you at all and if they did do it for you they would have to do it for everyone who made a "mistake" and had it backfire on you.

Especially you since it's a complete gamble on your part since it's completely random and you basically wasted your t4c for nothing and unless you're a whale or in a high alliance is good at completing the quests you're pretty much screwed and I ain't sure I'm buying what you're selling.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it ( the buffs on venom and Carnage) wasn't going to pan out and took a chance to rank someone else up and now that they're apparently high demigod teir you're shooting yourself in the foot and going what did I do oh God let's contact kabam and see if they can correct my "mistake" lol.

Even if it's not the case they did warn everyone that it's a gamble and a slim chance to get the one you need, you made your bed now you have to sleep in it

@Darkstar4387 bro, read the post carefully. The OP isn't complaining that he didn't get the t4cc he wanted from the trade in. He's complaining that he traded in the wrong t4cc for the trade in crystal. He wanted to trade in 3 t4cc science but by mistake he traded in his t4cc cosmics. He should have been more careful I agree, but I can empatise as all the trade in crystal options have the exact same color aside from the actual button you press which reflect the t4cc color you must pay. Kabam can definitely make things easier by giving each t4cc trade in crystal it's own color
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What Support indicated is true. Once a Crystal has been opened in these cases, there's little they can do.
    edited October 2018

@Darkstar4387 bro, read the post carefully. The OP isn't complaining that he didn't get the t4cc he wanted from the trade in. He's complaining that he traded in the wrong t4cc for the trade in crystal. He wanted to trade in 3 t4cc science but by mistake he traded in his t4cc cosmics. He should have been more careful I agree, but I can empatise as all the trade in crystal options have the exact same color aside from the actual button you press which reflect the t4cc color you must pay. Kabam can definitely make things easier by giving each t4cc trade in crystal it's own color

Lol sorry but I did read it and got the point, though you are completely missing the points of my post and are taking the op on their word or think kabam will go out of their way to help.

Also you literally have to physically click on them, they show you which ones they are before you click on it after that point if you hit you are either color blind or can't read or you tap it by accident in which case you are screwed either way no matter what.

That's it you will get a random one for 3 so you are out 2 cats for a random one it's a bum deal and every easy to hit it ( trust me on that) with no confirmation of yes or no.

In the end it doesn't actually matter they still saw the cost and accepted it and now they're mad about it because they can't rank venom up it's their mistake or accident either way they are still screwed.

And no they can't and won't and you are completely missing the point, if they help one they would have everyone who did the same or said they did it and there is no way of knowing if they're telling the truth or not. If they help one they would have people come out of the woodwork saying the same thing

Truthfully all they need to do is add and are you sure to them so mistakes don't happen but that still doesn't change the fact that they show you the color and the text.
    edited October 2018
    @Darkstar4387 I agree with your points, that all he needs to do is read the cost carefully before accepting. I am merely saying that your original reply to the OP sounds like you're scolding him for complaining about losing the cosmic t4cc to get a tech t4cc, which is not the point of the OP. The OP was for whatever reason, willing to use 3 science t4cc to gamble on the trade-in. The mistake the OP is talking about, is that he accidentally used the cosmic t4cc instead of the science t4cc he was willing to sacrifice. So your reply to him was abit out of context, thats all.
    edited October 2018
    @Darkstar4387 I agree with your points, that all he needs to do is read the cost carefully before accepting. I am merely saying that your original reply to the OP sounds like you're scolding him for complaining about losing the cosmic t4cc to get a tech t4cc, which is not the point of the OP. The OP was for whatever reason, willing to use 3 science t4cc to gamble on the trade-in. The mistake the OP is talking about, is that he accidentally used the cosmic t4cc instead of the science t4cc he was willing to sacrifice. So your reply to him was abit out of context, thats all.

Trust me wasn't trying to scold me somethinig like actually happened to me unfortunately ( and know they won't help though sometimes I get a bit rough) though mine was just making a mistake of bumbing it since there is no confirmation and yeah lol shrug that screwed me out of two science ones.

Like I said it shows you them, in fact it says get a catalyst other than the class, then you open it and see a picture of the tier 4c class that was in the text, and again it reiterates which ones you are trading for one so whether or not they say it's a mistake it's still 3 separate indicators of which one it is.

So yeah I don't by it also context is a ficklly thing since we don't know what actually happened and I don't always take things at face value and one person can take multiple contexts from a statement that varies from person to person.

Besides their support is kinda useless and generally doesn't help and like I said people will be coming out of the woodwork about it and they don't want that and there is no proof of it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I had a issue like this too. I accidentally upgraded my 4 star stark spidey to rank 5, instead of 5 star stark spidey to rank 3.I was saving tech t4cc for months. I recognized it immediately and did not use any iso on him and raised a support ticket.I got the same response as you that it cannot be reversed. I am saving up t4cc again for stark spidey. Kabam should recognize that human error occurs, but it is their game and we have no choice but to follow what they say
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Pulyaman wrote: »
    I had a issue like this too. I accidentally upgraded my 4 star stark spidey to rank 5, instead of 5 star stark spidey to rank 3.I was saving tech t4cc for months. I recognized it immediately and did not use any iso on him and raised a support ticket.I got the same response as you that it cannot be reversed. I am saving up t4cc again for stark spidey. Kabam should recognize that human error occurs, but it is their game and we have no choice but to follow what they say

That would be a ton of strain on them with all the tickets they would be getting.. It sucks, but in the end it's the player's responsibility to get it right. Unless of course, their lag comes into play and makes you click the wrong thing.. Then I'd be upset.
  • Thanks for everyone replying. Indeed i have made a mistake that for some may not be reverseable, however i can accept my T4 Tech i got. I just mistakingly swapped the T4 CC i really didn't want to use..

• I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it ( the buffs on venom and Carnage) wasn't going to pan out and took a chance to rank someone else up and now that they're apparently high demigod teir you're shooting yourself in the foot and going what did I do oh God let's contact kabam and see if they can correct my "mistake" lol.

It sure as hell wasn't the case to turn in the Cosmics because i was saving them for my Venom long before the buffs where announced and yesterday i mistakingly turned them in... Ah well

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Sorry buddy. That sucks.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    I'm very color blind. I have huge problems with telling mutant and science apart. I can't even tell them apart in my stash, which sucks because you can't click on them to see what they are. If I'm selling off a t3 I really don't care, but if I'm trading in t4cc you better believe I'm making sure what I'm doing.