**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Class Reversal" Node

Just started some Act 5.2, going for exploration. This chapter features the node, "Class Reversal," which switches the relationship effects of two classes. Although I'm pretty sure this does indeed switch the relationships (i.e, lower attack rating), it doesn't affect the champions' ratings or show up at all (i.e, it still looks like my skill champion has the advantage over the mutant, even though it should be switched). I don't think this is a bug or anything, I just think this node should show the change.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Your right - it does apply, but the change doesn't show. You just need to trust that it works.

This node can be really good for certain champs who shine against those who are usually disadvantaged -
    Angela Vs mystic (Sig actually useful)
    Magneto Vs Tech (magnetism)
    Miles Morales Vs skill (venom blast good)
    Daredevil Vs mutants (lots of projectile specials to evade)
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    By the way skill never has class bonus on Mutant :P
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The changes will not be reflected in the champion select screen. It will start working once the battle starts
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I wonder how the Symbiod would react with this node.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

No efat but he Cant play one the quset anyways
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

He would get a class disadvantage i would assume. He had a class bonus, so the node would reverse it. But anyway he can't be used in act 5.