**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with 5.2.3(buffet)

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm currently at 5.2.2 but power shield is quite easy so I'm asking this in advance. Who should i bring in? I have a duped void at 4/40 and a 5* duped AA at 3/45 who I'll use but besides them who is good for buffet? And also what's the nodes for 5.2.4? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Any champ that doesn't rely on buffs. Or don't activate any buffs as part of their ability. Ex- Blade, Gwenpool, hawkeye, magik. AA and void are definitely the best options.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I have magik at r3 and blade(just got him today!)but I'll have to rank them first.
    How will spidey classic do against buffet? Only buffs he has is his own precision and the dexterity precision.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Your duped AA will shut down buffet healing once you get a neurotoxin on them. Would help moreover you shared your roster so we can see you got to work with
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Your duped AA will shut down buffet healing once you get a neurotoxin on them. Would help moreover you shared your roster so we can see you got to work with

Here you go:
    q0qfapajabds.png
    da51n2j2jxw7.png
    z5it7z5tcftq.png
    udabd1czjcdt.png
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Heal block champs also work
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I used x-23 the most. The heal was easily outdamaged. I basically was just paying attention to when I could/couldn't stun on a parry.

Can Loki buff steal the regen?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Buffet was easy. Just don’t bring anyone who relies on getting buffs like LC or DV or venom. All you actually need to do is outdamage them. Anyone works really, it just takes a little longer. Massochism on the other hand, is a royal pain
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Rock that AA. He will destroy buffet.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    AA, ms an void are all good options. AA is definitely your best bet