**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Epic Difficulty?

So...this month Kabam is saying, “We’re giving players that haven’t suffered through defeating the collector the chance to earn the same rewards as those who have.” An alternative would have been to make the rewards for uncollected a little better, and keep it limited to those that are, well...uncollected. Then you could also have the “Epic” difficulty for those summoners level 40 and above. It’s just another slap in the face to those of us that have been playing this game since the beginning.

019sle1y7x4v.png

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I know on my 2nd account I will give it a shot and I know I couldn’t do it with my current roster
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    It’s the “Everyone gets a trophy” mentality that really grinds my gears. That’s what this is.
    I thought only AW was off limits to the symbiod?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Drenlin wrote: »

There are global boosts in AW that are supposed to deter the use of the symbiote in AW, but he can still be used there.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

You can use him in AW, but there will be global nodes weakening him i think.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, look at this from a business standpoint...more customers buying energy refills, revives, and health pots...

bottom up view is kind of stinky to some players. top down view looks good for kabob.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    kabam...gd autocorrect!
    Nevermind I went back and Kabam Mike said he can only enter EQ and occult labs but it was not stated in the original announcement
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Nevermind I went back and Kabam Mike said he can only enter EQ and occult labs but it was not stated in the original announcement

So meant Not all Can be it stil
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Hey, look at this from a business standpoint...more customers buying energy refills, revives, and health pots...

bottom up view is kind of stinky to some players. top down view looks good for kabob.

Kabam logic: “Money over everything.”

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's just for a month, just giving a chance for players not yet uncollected to earn some 6* shards and t5 basic catalysts fragments, it'll be extremely difficult for players like this to be able to do even 1 runthrough of this difficulty. Not really a slap in the face I would say cause I've had the game since the beginning and have still not gotten uncollected yet so just take a chill pill, let Kabam do it's thing and instead of complaining about even the smallest things just enjoy all the stuff that is being offered during this month. It's the beginning of the holiday season after all so no need to be mad.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Been playing since the beginning as well. I don't really have a problem with this. Allowing players the ability to do "epic/uncollected" one month has no effect on me or my account. People aren't going to pass me in terms of progression - it just gives a month to allow everyone to advance at the same rate. The most annoying part will be people who aren't uncollected complaining about the difficulty level of epic.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What I don't understand is it the EXACT same difficulty as Uncollected? Or is it supposed to be a little easier? If it's strictly a name change for this month it doesn't really make sense to me.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    What I don't understand is it the EXACT same difficulty as Uncollected? Or is it supposed to be a little easier? If it's strictly a name change for this month it doesn't really make sense to me.

Just a name change. It will revert back to uncollected next month.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    If it's strictly a name change for this month it doesn't really make sense to me.

They could have just as easily said "everyone is allowed to play uncollected, even if not uncollected", but rather just chose to rename it for the month. I believe the intent is that the difficultly level will remain the same.

• Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    So the no.of crybabies complaining about "how hard the boss fight is" will increase
    Raganator wrote: »
    If it's strictly a name change for this month it doesn't really make sense to me.

They could have just as easily said "everyone is allowed to play uncollected, even if not uncollected", but rather just chose to rename it for the month. I believe the intent is that the difficultly level will remain the same.

Ok. So, it's "Uncollected" with Epic nametag. Haha I get it, just don't know why they made a big deal about changing the name.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Just a name change. It will revert back to uncollected next month.

That's what I thought, just didnt understand why they made such a big deal about the name change for one month...haha
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Ok. So, it's "Uncollected" with Epic nametag. Haha I get it, just don't know why they made a big deal about changing the name.

To distinguish between uncollected difficulty needing to be uncollected and epic difficulty not. What’s the big deal?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    If they have the champs/are able to do it, I say more power to them.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

To distinguish between uncollected difficulty needing to be uncollected and epic difficulty not. What’s the big deal?

Because the way it was presented made it sound like a different difficulty, or that this was something new going forward, but it's not. They took more words to explain what it actually is than was necessary in my opinion. If they had said "Uncollected difficulty will be open to all summoners this month" that would have made more sense then how they laid it out in my opinion.
  • LOL epic difficulty in this occult labs? No thanks. I'm over 3 years old player, my strongest team is all 5 star rank 4, went in and died within 3 nodes. They each have over 100k health and climbing, 5+ buffs on each champ. Nope. not worth it for the shrimp rewards. no thanks. I smell a trap.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    occult labs - on my second run. great design.