**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Occult lab

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Occult lab is so tough even at hard level and the buff is more troublesome.
I am using team of 4 star rank 4 champ still not able to finish it .wasted my entry pass

Comments

• ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    TOO BAD.. ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Happy October! 5* r4 champs plow through epic. Seems reasonable. I enjoyed it.

But for people like us who rely only on 4 star rank 4 champ it's difficulty.
    Right now don't have good 5 stars for that
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    King363672 wrote: »
    Occult lab is so tough even at medium level and the buff is more troublesome.
    I am using team of 4 star rank champ still not able to finish it .wasted my entry pass

What rank are your champs?

Oops!!!
    Forgot to mention they are rank 4
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    @Pennmabob I wanna ask the same question, what are the ranks?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I got through with 4/40s
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    King363672 wrote: »

But for people like us who rely only on 4 star rank 4 champ it's difficulty.
    Right now don't have good 5 stars for that

with higher difficulty, higher champs are required. I think uncle ben said that.

Honestly, at my stage of the game, I like a reasonable challenge, and this seems it. I dont expect 4* r4 champs to even complete the 2nd hardest level if I'm enjoying this hardest level.
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22
    It's tough, I tried epic with 3 5* 4/55 and failed.
    It for sure depends if you're kind of lucky with the buffs - you can only reroll and hope for the best, but with 5 buff you need to be very lucky. Expert level was a piece of cake with the same team (even without rerolling).
    IMHO Kabams scaling is a bit off with occult labs. But what do you expect?!
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i used all my rolls and got ridiculous buffs in Epic.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I just ran 2 Epics and HP on the 6 champs ranged from 130k - 150k. With the randomized nodes, it is quite the challenge. Big your big guns and be ready. I was able to finish both without any items and just 1 re-roll. Make sure to bring bleed/poison immune(s) so you don't have to waste re-rolls or hit someone like Abom.

My Team:
    5/65 Blade
    3/45 GR
    3/45 Spark
    5/65 Void
    4/55 CM
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Garbage. Rewards don’t match the difficulty. One (1) 5* Sig Stone Crystal and 250 red shards for Epic difficulty? Way to screw us players, Kabam....again.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I liked it. Wasn't all that hard and I got 1000 t5b shards out of 1 of my crystals.
    edited October 2018
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I liked it. Wasn't all that hard and I got 1000 t5b shards out of 1 of my crystals.

You've been lucky I guess - in another thread one had a Dormammu with Sig 200. Degenerated 5k in 10 sec (not even mentioning the buffs). Dodge that!
    You can face rediculous opponents...
    Atleast they should think of some summoners who may not have good synergy team or good team .
    They should provide something for little help like they did in gwenpool event.
    Helping who don't have specific champ .
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    How big of a differnce is there between epic and the next level down? I have 2 4/55 champs (X23 and IW Cap) and one 6* (Cable), should i stick to the 2nd hardest level?
    I find the difference substantial. I'll stick with the 2nd hardest level which I'm sure I can handle.
    edited October 2018

You've been lucky I guess - in another thread one had a Dormammu with Sig 200. Degenerated 5k in 10 sec (not even mentioning the buffs). Dodge that!

That's really ridiculous .
    And then someone will say do this, do that it was easy blah blah....
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253

have you seen my post??. I'm glad you had fun
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

meh maybe I bring ghulk from now on. Problem solved.

have you seen my post??. I'm glad you had fun

I didn't and I'm sorry you ran into that. Power reserve alone with dorm is annoying. I would've quickly rerolled that. I didn't think to screenshot any of them. Only one that I died 3 times to was a quake boss. during a special, and immediately after, insta death if she touches you. Her charging a heavy counts as touching you.

Only for you ,not for those who don't have him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    In all fairness, they announced that it would be very hard. That was pretty upfront. As for the increasing difficulty in these side quests, that's another debate. This time I can't really say much because there was a clear heads-up.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    It can be a real pain in the *** but it was overall an enjoyable experience for me
    In all fairness, they announced that it would be very hard. That was pretty upfront. As for the increasing difficulty in these side quests, that's another debate. This time I can't really say much because there was a clear heads-up.

I know you say its another debate, but I do have to give them a hand that while its increasing, theyve added another level of difficulty overall. Semi-mid way point of "stop increasing the difficulty" and end game players asking for more content.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I know you say its another debate, but I do have to give them a hand that while its increasing, theyve added another level of difficulty overall. Semi-mid way point of "stop increasing the difficulty" and end game players asking for more content.

Well, yes. They did. No objections with that. I just have other concerns that aren't really pertinent to the topic.

Yeah, sure - come prepared that is, right? That's whale territory then.
    Skill should matter - and some Champs/Buff combinations are just killing you no matter what.

I wouldn't actually mind if there wasn't a cap on how often you could try within 24 hours (and you just get the rewards once every 24h).