**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Golden Adaptoid???

It is only Master difficulty but at 2nd part first boss.. Really after 30s instakill? Am i missing something?

Comments

• GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Same here too, evades, counter attack and he evades to iceman too
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Gsaba wrote: »
    Same here too, evades, counter attack and he evades to iceman too

Becasse he imuns to debuff
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Ok
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I ran this on epic, I figured the installing wouldn’t run to master, too. Fun times
    Basiley if u dont hav a full life rank5 5 Star is dies in epic alest it only one. The 3 quset but stil isane danmged
    Im thuget first void wuld be okay oh debuff imuns
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Blade danger sense makes him easy
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    wait. 17k unavoidable damage, high evade chance and pseudo debuff immunity in Epic? how the f*** are you even supposed to win? haven't started UC monthly quest yet but that seems like a not very fair fight. lol.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’m actually glad that they put the golden symbiote in this months quest. It’s a clear reminder to me of how much I absolutely hate his guts in LOL and I should stay really far away from another run at it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    My guess is...

1. Get your Symby pet to R5 (Edit...R4 I guess if you can't get to R5 without Epic completion)

2. Use Second Wind enhancement (On Lethal Damage, gain 10% health back for each buff on your symby. Has cooldown of 10 seconds, so I assume it can activate multiple times? And hope you have at least one buff I guess)

3. Use Fight Dirty enhancement (Gain True Strike at the beginning of the fight).

Cant think of anything else at the moment. Got through him in Master fine. Haven't done anything in Epic yet.

Boom. Was gonna say. this is what this month is all about.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    You just gotta play around it. When the timer goes to 0 your power gets drained and you lose health proportional to how much power you lose. Just time it so you use a special 3 right before the timer and you dodge the damage.
    But i think that that's not how it works. It just deals the damage to you whenever you are at 0 power. So even if you use the sp3, you will afterwards get power drained completely and die because of the damage. In other words i think that it does not work like a power burn...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I’m actually glad that they put the golden symbiote in this months quest. It’s a clear reminder to me of how much I absolutely hate his guts in LOL and I should stay really far away from another run at it.

Really? He's like the vacation within LOL.
  • He is tough but atleast defeated once with my max 4* team used a team revive though
  • I two shot him with a 5/50 4* blade and stark Spider-Man. Surprisingly easy. No revives.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/100120/golden-symbiote-and-how-to-slay#latest

hey so I took some ideas of what was working for others and added other enhancements I think would be SUPER effective for this fight.

Might be worth a look
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    You just gotta play around it. When the timer goes to 0 your power gets drained and you lose health proportional to how much power you lose. Just time it so you use a special 3 right before the timer and you dodge the damage.

Nah, you guys are right; I'm wrong here. I killed him in under 30 seconds so I didn't deal with it, just relaying what was told to me
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    Blade with his danger sense is the way to go. Makes the fight so much easier.

Nah, you guys are right; I'm wrong here. I killed him in under 30 seconds so I didn't deal with it, just relaying what was told to me

Your ghost also shop he evade when crt
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is a great option for him. Easy to avoid sp1 to get TS up and not deal with evade. That plus counterpunch to get around stun immune.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I feel like a LOT of people are actually forgetting that SOME people became uncollected with skill and would still have issues because we don’t have the exact champ needed. Like YEAH killminger would be neat if more people owned him at a high rank.

But then people also ignore the Plauged Mind node

And people don’t seem to realize that a once through of heroic and master (rough-ish but doable) give enough catalysts and enhancement money to turn the Buddy into the perfect weapon against him
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    All you need is Trinity... Danger sense and he's easy as pie... Just beat him on epic np..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm sure there are multiple counters. Anyone that skilled should be able to figure it out. I just gave who I used to breeze through him