**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That New Symbiod in Monthly Quest

Do you all think it's fair to be taking 7k Damage without reason every 30s? Like seriously Kabam, this isn't fair, straight up nonsense imo.

Comments

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I wish it was 7k. But if I'm not mistaken, it's about 17k. Fight made pure to use revives
  • It's 7 for the Master Mode, so i assume that 17k is for epic which really doesn't look good at all.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Maybe the symbiote pet we have will help with one of his enhancements?
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

But in order to rank it up you need to fully explore some difficulties first, so that can't be the case
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

But in order to rank it up you need to fully explore some difficulties first, so that can't be the case

You get strands from occult labs and lower level EQ. So it is possible.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    What champ u used hulk
    Not all of us have such a high damage dealing champion mate. Especially considering that it is immune to debuffs.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    So it sounds like you need minimum 5*4/55?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    I have been thinking who to use that could avoid that ... thought maybe sentinal that hebdoesnt get to zero power when duped ??? But unduped it would not work

Think cap IW with the right synergy can cut the damage in half
    Think ghulk can heal back 70%
    But still it are very huge amounts of damage I wonder if this was calculated correctly and meant to have this effect ....

Usually Kabam days there are ways around it ... but I can’t see a way around it just 2 ways of maybe lowering the blow a bit ....
    Treo wrote: »
    I have been thinking who to use that could avoid that ... thought maybe sentinal that hebdoesnt get to zero power when duped ??? But unduped it would not work

Think cap IW with the right synergy can cut the damage in half
    Think ghulk can heal back 70%
    But still it are very huge amounts of damage I wonder if this was calculated correctly and meant to have this effect ....

Usually Kabam days there are ways around it ... but I can’t see a way around it just 2 ways of maybe lowering the blow a bit ....

My top champion is dupped 5star gladiator hulk at rank 4. The damage dealt is direct and not passive, so he can't heal at all.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yeah it a bit overpover move.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Phoenix for the win
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    So, Cage doesn't work if you time getting hit immediately before the timer runs out?
    The symbiote might have enough health/attack at rank 4 to finish him off. Give him a true strike buff to negate the evasion.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Blades danger sense works the timer didn't kill him
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    I killed him in under 30 seconds in epic, didn't seem problematic.

What champ did you use to pull off 95k damage in 30 seconds? I’d love to know, since most of my damage dealers rely on some debuff or DOT.

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Anyone else concerned how bad the one in Symbiote difficulty will be if this one does 17k?
  • MrE6913MrE6913 Posts: 17
    edited October 2018
    Lol how long until Miiiike comes in with "this talk isn't constructive and only causes negative feedback I'm closing this thread"
  • I have 3 chapter left in uncollected
  • The last carnage and then the last two bosses