**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up to rank 5: 5 star Taskmaster or 5 star Bishop

I gotta choose who to use the catalysts on? Who you do think?

Rank up to rank 5: 5 star Taskmaster or 5 star Bishop 35 votes

Taskmaster
68%
Golden_GuardianJets44Foxhero007JohnyzerovinniegainzKayne34Great_Nimbus1OnmixDuke_SilverHarbinger195MutantWharf8taojay1Strikerrx810or_StrongV1PER1987JayCeeBISØNFhfjghhggggjfhfjgExiTTerSupermanafficinado 24 votes
Bishop
31%
Spity68Mets17NEO_mr_AndersonKrumbledkookieRicemanAustin555555sbdjdkNamelezEnderDraco58AleorDoc_Manhattan93 11 votes

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    TriasEU wrote: »
    Neither

And why would that be?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Of those two, I definitely would say Taskmaster. That being said, he'll only really be helpful to you if you are comfortable with his rather unique play style. I have my 5* at 4/55, and while I like him, I know I am still developing my ability to really time out my heavies around stacking up those concussions with his sig ability. Until I'm more comfortable on those, I won't be looking to R5 him yet.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Taskmaster is One Of The Best Skill Champ Rank Him Up ( I Always use my Taskmaster )
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Taskmaster
    Taskmaster has definitely got better attacks. His special 2 has saved me countless times.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Bishop
    I don't enjoy using taskmaster because his exploits make it so you have to change your play style to be really good. I prefer to stick to the basics. If you're ok with that, then by all means go taskmaster, as he's better.
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Dont ever rank 5 either of them. Such rare resources for slightly above average champs
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Bishop
    If you love seeing big special attack numbers go for Bishop
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Bishop
    I voted Bishop because those specials are insane. But honestly, Taskmaster is the better champ. He's one of the best Skill champs, behind Blade, Killmonger, and Gwenpool. If you play well with Taskmaster and are accustomed to his eccentricities, go with him.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
    I picked Taskmaster because I don’t care for Bishop much and the little bit I have played with Taskmaster he seems fun. But a lot of people are saying he’s really good. What makes him stand out and good?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I picked Taskmaster because I don’t care for Bishop much and the little bit I have played with Taskmaster he seems fun. But a lot of people are saying he’s really good. What makes him stand out and good?

He has a high skill cap, but in the right hands and with synergy he can dish out some crazy good burst damage. What makes him good is ability accuracy reduction (passively reduces offensive and defensive for each unique move done by him or the opponent, plus he places concussion), debuff reducer (for example on caltrops, if you swipe back 10 times quickly he will become immune to debuffs), nice bleed, and the exploit weakness energy damage. He's not a parry-5 hit combo type of champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
    taojay1 wrote: »

He has a high skill cap, but in the right hands and with synergy he can dish out some crazy good burst damage. What makes him good is ability accuracy reduction (passively reduces offensive and defensive for each unique move done by him or the opponent, plus he places concussion), debuff reducer (for example on caltrops, if you swipe back 10 times quickly he will become immune to debuffs), nice bleed, and the exploit weakness energy damage. He's not a parry-5 hit combo type of champ

So if one were to get proficient with him and reach that skill cap, would he be considered a top tier champ? Or more like above average?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

So if one were to get proficient with him and reach that skill cap, would he be considered a top tier champ? Or more like above average?

Yes He will Be Top Tire
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Bishop
    I've voted Bishop because, first I love playing him and second he's the best against some of the top champs, Iceman/Magik, or most of the mystic/Blade.
    But, honestly, I'm not sure if I would R5 him. Unless you have no other options and you can build your resource back fast.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Bishop

Ive used my r1 5* TaskMaster and beat a r5 5* before... In the right hands he's a beast
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’d say if you are feeling obligated to ru one of those champ because of you alliance you need to leave that alliance and wait for better champs if you genuinely like those champs pick the one you enjoy playing most I personally think they are both trash and would even spare t1a for them
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

Ive used my r1 5* TaskMaster and beat a r5 5* before... In the right hands he's a beast

I've done the same with a rank 1 4* spidergwen but I wouldn't use that as a reason to rank 5 a 5* version of her.