**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Down 10/03/2018 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Is this a serious question? Of course it's down. It's the first day of an update. When has it not crashed on the first day?
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    fzi8yh2n1dtj.png

Best meme photo ever lol HTD tapping his fingers waiting for the game to load 😂

• JonpointohJonpointoh Posts: 17
    Just got disconnected in map 6 fight... gonna cost quite a bit to recover from that...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lovely, just popped an energy refill.
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Emergency Maintenance
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Game down
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Pathetic.
    Take some of COW's money and hire people that know how to run a game.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I lost my master completion rewards I completed it at last it is disconnected will I get my rewards?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    There goes my arena points...100% will lose Hulk Rag vs. Jugg in arena with this sudden disconnection in the middle the fight
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Are you surprised...lol
  • Tempus_FugitTempus_Fugit Posts: 2
    No. The game is operating as intended. Apparently it’s MY network connection that’s the problem. 🤨
  • I just activated 4 boosts to grind this new event and now it’s nothing more than wasted units. Feel free to come me the units Kabam. Purge_Life
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    Sadness. I had a good fight in aq but sadly the servers bailed on me.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    New update old problems. Same every month, you think you would be used to it by now
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, I thought there was something wrong with my phone. Nope, just Kabammed. Did they announce a scheduled maintenance?
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    With this unstability of the game, to get legend now is solely depending on luck.

So I am just wondering if the game down for emergency mantainence, will KABAM pause the timer?

Hi Mod, kindly do not merge this post to other “Games Down” thread. My question is totally different.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Well, there’s nothing to do but wait. Or start begging for compensation.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Nope
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    Why is the game already down for emergency maintenance? Bugs in the latest release already is it?
  • Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27
    I’m losing out on my dungeon points I was about to claim. This is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me. Kind of getting fed up
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    So threads were merged, yet no response from Kabam...
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Here's a idea. When someone is about I go into a fight in aq or aw and y'all decide to go into emergency maintence how about NOT TAKE HALF HEALTH AWAY FROM THE CHAMP BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPANIES INCOMPETENCE. I expect to compensated. Or I will be having a face to face conversation with y'all. And y'all will not enjoy my SP3...

GET YOUR **** SHOT TOGETHER.

To make this a discussion so kabam won't censor it. Does anyone else agree? What is everyone's thoughts on this issue?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Deacon03 wrote: »
    Nope

So players nowadays will rely on luck to get the title compare to others who already obtained Legend.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    Kabam! I used up 2 of my very valuable boost to run thru the Epic paths... and your timing for an emergency maintenance was very inappropriate. I was on the first 5-10 minutes of the hour.
    I expect to be refunded, not because I’m asking, just because it’s the correct thing to do.

Everyone who has a different opinion, don’t bother posting any comments.
  • I was in a middle of 3v3 4 star arena and the game stopped due to server maintenance wtf. It's getting ridiculous day by day. This is last day to complete my required milestone and it always crashes lyk this . Before crashing it says check ur internet connection, I have 2 check thrice my internet connection but when I open the game after sometime it says' game is down for server maintenance. It will then don't provide me with the highest required award in the area
  • Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    So if we are in the middle of a dungeon round and at 4k points and moving on. What happens when the game crashes? I'm guessing I lose all the points and my champs need to be refreshed. Not Cool
  • FlappppFlapppp Posts: 5
    No occult labs for me thanks again kabam. Wouldn’t be a monthly update without the monthly screw up!

Maybe you could be very very generous and reset the entries and randomizer items for us so we can try again?

Ha