**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 10/03/2018 [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Totally agreed!
    But just don’t expect this will ever happen before I quit!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    They’ll deduct the downtime from the legends run time
  • BrandonCNBrandonCN Posts: 10
    Yes in middle of an AQ fight , so 50% of my life points are gone xD
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    "Problems Connecting To Network
    Please Check Your Connection"
    Kabam: THE HAMSTERS HAVE STOPPED RUNNING AHHHHHHHHH! GET THE BACKUPS FROM PETSMART!!!
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The game is down and I cant log on. Who knows what my little symbiote is doing without me! I was logging on to feed him :( he's going to be so moody when I finally get to see him again.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    With this unstability of the game, to get legend now is solely depending on luck.

So I am just wondering if the game down for emergency mantainence, will KABAM pause the timer?

Hi Mod, kindly do not merge this post to other “Games Down” thread. My question is totally different.

Just don’t understand why they merge my thread here. 🤦🏿‍♂️
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    They’ll deduct the downtime from the legends run time

If this is real, then atleast better than nothing, but do you have reference to support this?
  • Kicked out of game during long dungeon session and lost all points and progress.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Today 03Oct2018 23:15, during AQ, my champion just froze on the the skill champion (network error - Kabam's end, cause I check other games and they connect online just fine).. after I restart the game, my champion loss 50% hit points.. it happen so often.. it happen to me in AW some time ago.. my resources were wasted for kabam error.. In player vs player it happens too, you get a lose. It sux kabam..

please have a system check for server error and not punishing players.. if player voluntarily quits - they get docked. It's more fair that way.
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    jOsHuAo41 wrote: »
    I swear to God. Activate boosts, spend units on energy and game goes down. Kabam wont answer is, they dont care. As long as the top alliances keep spending money and buying FGM crystals... best game I've ever played, worst servers and support. It really is a shame......

Yet to be addressed, working as intended?

Ha. Very good point. Game goes down, more money spent. Great business model when sales are down. Well played sir.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    When will the game be back up? And if this is some scheme to get money, then it will never work.People are just going to quit.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    nvm game is up
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Havent you guys learnt something from it on previous past months every single time after a new update?
    Its same old **** by KABAM. Normally i just use up my energies and nothing else after new updates.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    It locked my defenders down even though I hadn't placed yet. So much for that war.
  • Annnnd nothing from kabam...how does that make you feel?