**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing Event Quest: Blood and Venom: Symbiomancer

Comments

• GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Bronc0_ wrote: »
    @Kabam Kurt
    Can a maxed Symbiote be used in a legends run?

That's actually a really good question... It would put many more players on the same playing field if they can be used for legends run.

Someone needs to make a new thread for this subject. I feel like it shouldn’t be allowed but it’s a good topic for debate @Kabam Miike
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Really looking
    @Kabam Miike

Will we be able to use the symbiote for a legends run?

The sym is designed to be used in this EQ. Why wouldn't you be able to use him for a legend run? Probably would have to complete epic and the lower levels first to make it worthwhile though.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    For completing and mastering all of the Symbiote Quests, you earn:
    1x 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal
    2500x 5-Star Shards
    18000x T2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
    10x 5-Star Sig Stone Crystal
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x Monstrous Master Title

Does this mean we have to play all and explore all levels from beginner to epic or is it just the oct 17th event?

And what is the oct 17th event about anyways?

Call me a noob, but i'm not getting it.
    @DemonicStalker those are the rewards for the Symbiod difficulty which comes out on the 17th. It's a shorter and harder version of the regular EQ.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    edited October 2018
    I was going to ask the same question but the answer is already there
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    @DemonicStalker those are the rewards for the Symbiod difficulty which comes out on the 17th. It's a shorter and harder version of the regular EQ.

They should have word it carefully and properly. Completing and mastering all quest sounds like having to explore beginner all the way to epic and has no relation to the special quest on the 17th.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    How hard is Symbiote difficulty going to be?
  • @DemonicStalker those are the rewards for the Symbiod difficulty which comes out on the 17th. It's a shorter and harder version of the regular EQ.

They should have word it carefully and properly. Completing and mastering all quest sounds like having to explore beginner all the way to epic and has no relation to the special quest on the 17th.

that's what i thought too
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    It's been a good month...still haven't pulled any LOL candidate though (since many, many, many months), so time to grind...
    t0rk3lekxmf1.jpg
  • How fast does it take to qualify for Top 100?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porkchop one of you may need to tell the game team to look into Symbiote Supremes animations I noticed a lot of whiffing which could devalue him upon release
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Kurt Hi there. It is stated that we will get a 5* Featured Crystal after 100% all difficulties. Does this include the Symbiote difficulty too? Another thing, if we do need to complete all the difficulties, why I can't see the 5* Featured rewards in the rewards section in the game? I don't wanna waste my time doing easy mode just to get nothing valuable
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    @Kabam Kurt Hi there. It is stated that we will get a 5* Featured Crystal after 100% all difficulties. Does this include the Symbiote difficulty too? Another thing, if we do need to complete all the difficulties, why I can't see the 5* Featured rewards in the rewards section in the game? I don't wanna waste my time doing easy mode just to get nothing valuable
    You should read again, the bottom rewards in the list the 5* featured crystal 2.5k shards and so on, you get only by 100% the symbiote difficulty! No need to do the rest for those rewards, this difficulty will start on 17 oct.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    You have to complete epic to R5? Sum sym Is that right or can you get the last catalyst elsewhere?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Freakyd wrote: »
    You have to complete epic to R5? Sum sym Is that right or can you get the last catalyst elsewhere?

First run of Epic is required
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    This game is focusing more and more on end game players. I know they are mostly spenders. However, ignoring larger percentage of players base that gets effected isn't kabam concern.

Like the offers that pop up when you do first run off eq, kabam can introduce feedback form for monthly eq and how players felt about it. It can give them a fair comparison of what majority needs from mcoc.
    edited October 2018
    @TaimurKhan those offers that pop up have always been absolute garbage for any level player. The majority of the content in the game is not end game. Newer players can move up faster than at any point in the game. There are many things for which Kabam deserves criticism but I don't think focusing on end game players is one of them.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »
    CELEZE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Can we get a straight forward anwser for how much energy do we need for symbiote difficulty? At least is it the same to other difficulties or shorter??
    Do we ask so much that you can t reveal?

The Symbiote difficulty will have the same per tile energy as Epic (or Uncollected in other months), but each map will have less paths than the Epic version.
    Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 2 Paths
    Quest 2 - 2 Paths

Chapter 2
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

Chapter 1
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths

This is so awesome, but it makes me thinking that if they reduced paths it's gonna be so much harder :D
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I personally feel that dues to the nature of of Bonus Symbiote Difficulty the features 5* Crystal should only contain God/Goddess tier champs like..
    Iron Man Infinite War
    Captain America Infinite War
    Domino
    Ghost Rider
    Stark Spiderman
    Massacre
    Wasp
    Thor Ragnarok
    Emma Frost
    Hulk Ragnarok
    MorningStar
    Medusa
    Corvus Glaive

The likes of Iron Patriot shouldn't be anywhere near the 5* features crystal dues to the nature that those crystals were earned and not brought.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I personally feel that dues to the nature of of Bonus Symbiote Difficulty the features 5* Crystal should only contain God/Goddess tier champs like..
    Iron Man Infinite War
    Captain America Infinite War
    Domino
    Ghost Rider
    Stark Spiderman
    Massacre
    Wasp
    Thor Ragnarok
    Emma Frost
    Hulk Ragnarok
    MorningStar
    Medusa
    Corvus Glaive

The likes of Iron Patriot shouldn't be anywhere near the 5* features crystal dues to the nature that those crystals were earned and not brought.

Why is Thor Rag in your god tier list?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @TaimurKhan those offers that pop up have always been absolute garbage for any level player. The majority of the content in the game is not end game. Newer players can move up faster than at any point in the game. There are many things for which Kabam deserves criticism but I don't think focusing on end game players is one of them.

So true! End game players get bored because there isn't enough content for them to clear. If you beat the game, what do you do next?
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    @Werewrym just so there were two of each class, looking back I should of put Blade there instead
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    @Kabam Miike just to clarify then the new symbiote difficulty wont be much harder as it just bonus content to allow us to have a play with the new character given to us??
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike just to clarify then the new symbiote difficulty wont be much harder as it just bonus content to allow us to have a play with the new character given to us??

Oh, it's going to be much harder, but we've given you all a great tool to use in this difficulty this month! Don't sleep on that Symbioid and his Symbiote Enhancements, because they can be a huge advantage!

Like when u say much harder do you mean it’ll be 100% impossible for other champs to even attempt or can I use my 5:50 sparky as long as I don’t get hit
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    People seem to be over looking the fact that the rewards for the symbiote difficulty are *additional* rewards on top of the epic rewards. Had this event not been offered, we would have gotten nothing additional this month. So, I'm happy about the opportunity to get extra rewards. Will the effort to reward ratio will be favorable?.. we'll have to wait for the event to actually launch to be able to decide. It may very well be with the aid of our new friend and all his possible boosts.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Zero 6* shards makes these rewards truly disappointing. I get holding back on t5b, but 6* shards should be there given the difficulty.. Also, I would suggest offering the new 5* featured crystal in lieu of the old.

Thanks
  • Is the symbiote difficulty gonna need the same amount of runs to 100% as epic or will it be a 1 and done type of quest?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Less paths.... I think 1/3 the energy of epic