**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Fist

SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
Wouldn’t Iron Fist be a good champ if each armor break also did ability reduction just like Crossbones?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea that would be great
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Hopefully they could give him some sort of armor shatter
    Riceman wrote: »

Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve been BEGGING for some buffs.

Special attacks activate the fist which gives him 100% passive Precission and a large Cruelty (like maybe half of one from Corvus) and gives him true accuracy

When the fist cools down he gets a small regen for each medium hit landed during the duration of the iron fist

Armor Shatter to a degree that has the added bonus of true strike that bypasses abilities that trigger when the enemy is struck. Or just the ability ignore part
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The logic could be iron fist is mystic, and can do whatever he pleases
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Riceman wrote: »

Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class

Agreed. I think they could've added Davos/Steel Serpent as a mystic cross between Iron Fist and Rogue.
    Smash wrote: »
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.

@Smash that is exactly my point. People whining would come up with SOME dumb reasoning like that

I agree. And your comment was very funny 😂