**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 20.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    In game name UncleBo
    Type phone Zte Max Pro
    Android 6.0.1
    The game basically lags doing everything sometimes freezes and now this how things appears on my screen and with the new monthly coming would like to have game on my phone running smoothly hjq2nb0hsr0c.png
  • SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    Not sure I just uninstalled game and reinstalled seemed to gotten worse
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 40
    Everything i mentioned from previous update is still present in 20.1. How are we supposed to play this game fairly if it can't even run right?! You can't offer time attack if members are going to be having problems moving through the map with all this lag and slow loading. The contest isn't working as intended.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Everything i mentioned from previous update is still present in 20.1. How are we supposed to play this game fairly if it can't even run right?! You can't offer time attack if members are going to be having problems moving through the map with all this lag and slow loading. The contest isn't working as intended.

Seriously, this.

How exactly is Kabam testing this, and not seeing the same issues? This has been going on since v20 arrived, and we keep reporting it, and nothing is done about it, yet, Kabam says report this again?

These lag issues are costing players glory & units trying to cope with Kabam's inability to fix the problem(s).

Highly disappointing Kabam @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Please remove the lagging things in Android, screen freezing and nearly impossible to play, combos not combining due to lag resulting in loss of resources

Phone: Sony Xperia Z2
  • Surya149Surya149 Posts: 25
    Game will never be ok..
    With each update it is always crashing.
    Mobile-MotoG 5 plus
    Android - 7.0
    Wife n cellular both
    Also 2 above issue.. wuknkc6goml5.png
    191ani8jwjsb.png
  • Tamizhan_2Tamizhan_2 Posts: 15
    Phone : nokia
    Android : 8.1
    Game ends when I start the fight shows K.O
  • SupremerulahSupremerulah Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: Supremerulah

Device: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (2.2 GHz (dual core) + 1.5 GHz (dual core), 32GB ROM)

Device OS: Android 8.1

Both Cellular (T-Mobile) and WiFi

Game Version: 20.1.0 (lag present in previous version too)

Game Mode: YES (all except store :/ )

Extreme lag starting battles, all maps, crystals screen, Champion screen. All champions I have are affected. I know its broad but that's what is happening. Is too many cores causing this (threading issue maybe?)

• Kabam my LG K10 is heating up so much that I can fry an egg. Please setup this game !!
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    @Kabam Miike just wanna say thank you "Kabam", because after the update im having no lag atm... what a relief... it was impossible to play last days...
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: Chriss1506
    Device and Model: Moto Z Play
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Terrible lag even after restarting phone. How about fixing the functionality of the game to make it respond correctly? Forget adding new champs, and content for a bit, and fix the game!
  • NamenamersonNamenamerson Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Duderson Cooper
    Moto Z2 Play
    WiFi
    -Every part of the game
    -Lagging during fighting. It's pretty close to correct timing, but there's times where the CPU movement and blocking is faster than frame rate.
    -The game drops a lot during the process of opening crystals.
    The game drops frequently when battling (in any/all play modes).
    -Sometimes more often than others. I haven't noticed a pattern of it being more often during any specific time or day. It does seem more frequent if my battery charge is at or below 90% though.
    -I have to use the icon on my phones' home screen to restart the game.
  • i am getting some lag on Howard the Duck loading screen also & in a fight in story quests I had an extra stationary version of my Morningstar hero I am on Android Tablet 6.0.1 OS version at home on personal wifi Also got the Symbiote but Blood & Venom Event nowhere to be found
  • cybermoddercybermodder Posts: 1
    In game - Mayhem2020
    Device - ZTE v8 PRO (z978)
    Cellular and wifi both.
    Game Version - 20.0
    Android 6.0.1
    Game Mode - event quests, crystals, VS. Basic menus
    Description - Menus have serious lag, opening crystals is near impossible, ranking guys is hard being unable to scroll, fights are laggy especially in beginning. Some fights have a random guy in center of fight, or a blend of the two characters together whom covers the opponent so you can't see what they are doing, most recently in VS.
  • In game name: johnnyx32
    Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab8
    Cell & WiFi

September was a nightmare. Game paused for 1-2 sec for EVERY image it has to load (heroes, crystals, catalysts etc). Game froze during battles. I had no crashes but it was almost unplayable
    Last update didn't solve the problem, but performance is considerably better. I think it's a RAM issue
  • Justice A.j
    Oneplus 6
    Android version (Oxygen O.S 9.0)
    Mobile network
    20.0.1 version

My game is loading data every time i login and i am unable to play story quest,AQ,AW my game screen gets stuck on once i am in story quest and unable to move to next fight.
    Looking forward to get help from you ASAP

• rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    IGN: Rafius Kantun
    Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Android version: 9 with October security patch
    Project Fi Service and WiFi
    Game Version: 20.1

Can't get into the game at all. Stuck on the second loading screen. Alliance mates say they can see me online, but all I see is Venom the Duck with a spinning wheel. I've let it sit there for an hour, but never gets to the home screen. I've deleted/reinstalled the game several times. I've cleared data to get a fresh resource pack download. I've rebooted the device many times. The game absolutely does not work.
  • miblafimiblafi Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Miblafi
    Device and Model: Oneplus 6
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Constant laggs, fails to load images, arenas show blank squares all over the screen, no images on the champs, in alliance quest it takes forever to be able to move
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pixel 2 most recent software

Getting more dropped inputs than normal. A lot of people are experiencing same thing
  • KeeneKeene Posts: 9
    In Game name: RyanKeene
    Device: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Operating System: 9.0
    Network: occurs on both cellular (at&t), and WiFi
    Game version: 20.1.0
    Issue: graphics will not load on device causing play issues as well as item management issues. See screenshots.
  • FenrizulvFenrizulv Posts: 13
    IGN: Fenrizulv
    Device: HTC One M8
    Game Version: 20.1.0
    Cellular and Wi-Fi

Lags been better since the last update. but still there are some in Crystal Vault, and sometimes in team selects (arena or quests)
    Loading screens are WAY TOO LONG..!
  • KuinTsumiSPKuinTsumiSP Posts: 2
    In game name: Kuin Tsumi
    Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
    Android 7.0
    Cellular Data and WiFi
    Version 20.1.0 is installed.
    Lag happens in all the of the fights from occult lab to simple arena. All fights have lag and it is beginning to stick a lot on the loading screen.
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    I'm starting to get worried here @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

I've not been able to help my Alliance participate in this round of AQ and AW. I've also been eagerly awaiting Proxima Midnight in the Basic Arena for months and, of course, have not been able to participate. I get to the main screen and everything freezes and has no icons like you've seen in screenshots on this thread.

I'm on the Pixel 2 XL (version 9). Wifi/Data.
  • GuillermoPiLajesGuillermoPiLajes Posts: 13
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: Guillermo Pi.L
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6
    Device Operating System: Oxygen OS 9.0
    Game Version Installed: 20.0 version
    Game Mode: every mode AQ, AW items, Heroes, events.
    Description of the Issue: Every time half of the icons are not shown completely in mode of the game. Like the game hasn't completely boot. I've been experiencing this problem for 2 weeks

• In-Game Name: Guillermo Pi.L
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6
    Device Operating System: Oxygen OS 9.0
    Game Version Installed: 20.0 version
    Game Mode: every mode AQ, AW items, Heroes, events.
    Description of the Issue: Every time half of the icons are not shown completely in mode of the game. Like the game hasn't completely boot. I've been experiencing this problem for 2 weeks
This discussion has been closed.