Iron Fist

SmashSmash Posts: 805 ★★★
Wouldn’t Iron Fist be a good champ if each armor break also did ability reduction just like Crossbones?

Comments

  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,493 ★★★★★
    Yea that would be great
  • SmashSmash Posts: 805 ★★★
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 215
    Hopefully they could give him some sort of armor shatter
  • SmashSmash Posts: 805 ★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    Hopefully they could give him some sort of armor shatter

    Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve been BEGGING for some buffs.

    Special attacks activate the fist which gives him 100% passive Precission and a large Cruelty (like maybe half of one from Corvus) and gives him true accuracy

    When the fist cools down he gets a small regen for each medium hit landed during the duration of the iron fist

    Armor Shatter to a degree that has the added bonus of true strike that bypasses abilities that trigger when the enemy is struck. Or just the ability ignore part
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    The logic could be iron fist is mystic, and can do whatever he pleases
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,802 ★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Riceman wrote: »
    Hopefully they could give him some sort of armor shatter

    Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class

    Agreed. I think they could've added Davos/Steel Serpent as a mystic cross between Iron Fist and Rogue.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 805 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.

    @Smash that is exactly my point. People whining would come up with SOME dumb reasoning like that

    I agree. And your comment was very funny 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.