**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. Bot Update - War Statistics

Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
Hey guys,

a quick update of FRIDAY bot. I have added a command that gives you some war statistics! I think it's pretty useful overall during defense placement or attack phases in AW, especially for lower tier summoners.
Here's a video explaining the new feature: https://youtu.be/gCMX78_XqjU

If you don't know what FRIDAY is, add the bot on LINE App using the ID @fridaybot

Comments

• Just wanted to say I've watched this grow from its first iteration to what it is now and I've never not been impressed.

The war reporting tools are great. The announcements of alliance events is so helpful. The war data it can show you helps a ton. I doubt you'll be disappointed if you give it a shot. Like all bots, there's a small learning curve but get over it and help your alliance out.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Just wanted to say I've watched this grow from its first iteration to what it is now and I've never not been impressed.

The war reporting tools are great. The announcements of alliance events is so helpful. The war data it can show you helps a ton. I doubt you'll be disappointed if you give it a shot. Like all bots, there's a small learning curve but get over it and help your alliance out.

Thanks man! Really appreciated!