**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Naughty Symbioid

Comments

• jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    My little symbiote escaped tonight, little guy must have been hungry. He's been craving electrical cables, he infiltrated the main office and found his way to Kabam's server room and started munching on whatever he could find.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    My symbiod invited some of his symbiod buddies and they've almost destroyed my house. Hopefully if i get some symbiod treats they'll settle down
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    My symbiote is not amazing and not great he s*#!$ on the bed and next to the litter box and pees in the water bowl, but on the other side he can do a back flip! Still good right?...Right?
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    Mine's change my 5* star drop rates to 3* kamala khan 100%
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    You guys have it easy. Mine charmed my wife, ran away with her to Paris and took the kids... And the dog...
    I bet you really loved that Dog ! :'(
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Update: my symbiote has left my neighbours cat but he’s now proceeding to raid my refrigerator... now I’m out of Apple juice.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    it tore one of my eyes out...
  • Mine ate my family and learned how to parry and dexterity. Now he challenged me to see who can finish act 5 the fastest.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mine is blue, Is that normal? Not sure what doctor to visit...
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Mine is blue, Is that normal? Not sure what doctor to visit...

Everyone else was talking about their symbioid, you might want to get that looked at....

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Important update: My symbioid is no longer pretending to shoot webs. He actually IS shooting webs. Just got shot when I walked in my house. He’s laughing at me as I write this

What a goofball
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mines trying to convince me to let it into freedom and an offering me a title? Don’t know what that means, but he wants freedom
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Now my Symbiote came to work with me, ate my boss, and is now calling in each employee one at a time for a...private chat...it’s alright. I never liked Derick anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DeadJoe543DeadJoe543 Posts: 29
    My Symbiote bonded with my 5 star Iron Patriot and now calls himself Venomous Patriot and he is the best champion in the game. He managed to go into Labyrinth of Legends and kill everyone in one hit. I think this is a good thing.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Update: well he’s finally left my 1*s alone.

He’s instead talking to Deadpool about the legend of “Godpool” and now Wade thinks he can fly. This is the 7th Deadpool carcass I’ve had to clean off my front porch and it’s the same one every time
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

He’s instead talking to Deadpool about the legend of “Godpool” and now Wade thinks he can fly. This is the 7th Deadpool carcass I’ve had to clean off my front porch and it’s the same one every time

Those must be fake Deadpools the real one obviously can fly.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Those must be fake Deadpools the real one obviously can fly.

No I assure you it’s the real one. Only the real Deadpool sounds like that when he’s reconstructing his body from a puddle. At least it keeps my little Buddy happy… like a toddler watching Sesame Street
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I left it alone while I went to work... I came home to see my house perfectly fine... Well the door at least... Everything else is destroyed.... At least I can walk thru the doorway ? 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Grraphalaggleagggggggg *hissssss* I want rank down ticketssss bwahahaaha

Edit: gosh dangit he hacked into my kabam account....
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on