**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardian Use Bug

Using Yondu doesn't grant points towards Guardian Use 3-day Alliance Event.

Comments

• lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I think Yondu is considered a mercenary. not a Guardian. If you go into his profile and click on his stats info, it'll pull up a list of tags like #mercenary or #avenger etc. I just found that out earlier today actually.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Only Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Drax, SL and AV count towards Guardian Use event
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    I like that they did something different with the Events. It’s really lame though that only about 5% of the available champs can be used to score points!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yeah chances are one has not a single of these champions and if they do, chances are they are not ranked up. I only have them as 3stars, so see that event as some motivation to clear heroic with them
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I think you can use a guardian in any area of the game to get points towards that event. When I just need to score some points to be included in the rewards, I just run a couple rounds in the arenas with the proper champs.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yondu and nebula are not guardians In the game they are mercenaries so this is not a bug.

Agent Venom
    Groot
    Star Lord
    Drax
    Gamora
    Rocket Racoon

Will get you points