**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login Difficulties - Android 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    I use pixel 2 XL, and can't get past the second loading screen to find out if images/portraits show or not. almost 48 hours now....
  • I have Verizon. If your Google pixel is not Verizon and you're computer tech savy. You can downgrade your Android os from 9 to 8.1 and the game should work correctly.

I have Verizon and it's impossible to rollback my OS.

This is very discouraging.

Not to mention, potions don't show up on the maps.

If I have the patience to go to a quest I can easily miss out on revives by taking wrong path. Because potions are not displaying.

Kabam won't acknowledge any of this and it's been a couple days. I sent them video demonstration screenshots, etc.

it's not like we're asking for any compensation other than for them to fix the game.

• Pixel 1 here. Network issues message has been popping up in all areas of the game since yesterday. The victory screen sometimes takes 2 mins to show while my champ stands there brooding. Some pics of items and champs are not shown like the other poster has shown.

I've tried on wifi and cellular and gotten the same results. Also this is all experienced outside of the little connection blip we all had last night (est time).
  • Swngmn2008Swngmn2008 Posts: 6
    Is the Android 9 issue ever going to be fixed 3 days and nothing I'm losing out on rewards with each passing day!!!! No word from kabam on the subject.....lets get this fixed so everyone can enjoy the rewards...
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Still nt able to login, not sure what's going on...
  • RHCP725RHCP725 Posts: 24
    Supposedly they are looking into it but an update for thosr of us who have been locked out for 48+ hrs would be appreciated.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue specifically with Android players being stuck on loading screens. As soon as we have more information to share about the status, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
  • thanks @Kabam Lyra need anything else from us to speed it up? really need to be playing right now with dungeons ending and these occult dailies...
    This is becoming rediculous, now into 72 hrs locked out. Day 2 of aq has started and attack phase of the stretch run of war season is about to if not already for some alliances begin. This needs to be fixed.
  • Adith3yaAdith3ya Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    I started having this issue on my phone starting yesterday (3 October 208) evening. I have been stuck on the wheel and the session gets timed out. There is no ETA on how quickly they will fix it. Just bought a 4 star shard subscription for 7 days.... Am I going to have to forego it because of this? I am using Oneplus 6 phone and Android 9
    Officially missing attack phase, aq and t4b arena now. Thanks
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    No update another session gone, whole unfairly others are able to play and get rewards
  • Pixel 2 XL , Android 9. Can't log in from 3/10 as well. Stucked on the loading screen. In the mean time needs to play on my daughter's iPad , which I can carry it with me all the time. 😒
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ulle24 wrote: »
    Same for me with Oneplus 6 and android 9

I relate my dude
  • ObebuddaObebudda Posts: 26
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue specifically with Android players being stuck on loading screens. As soon as we have more information to share about the status, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Want to maybe hurry up on getting this fixed? I get it takes time but geez. This should have been tested before launch.
  • Have they come up with any fix to this issue?
    Google pixel 2 XL here, serious lag between fights, not able to see graphics. Very frustrated
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I can download 9.0 for my G6, but I don't know if the problem effects LG phones. Has anyone ran into this problem with a LG phone?

Just don't.
  • @ the mods, do you need anything else from us to get this show on the road? I feel like it wouldn't be that hard for you guys to get your hand on an up-to-date pixel for instance and run diagnostics while you try to open the app.
    Again, I'm on Pixel Android 9. Just wanted to post that I'm stuck in quest screens only. Game freezes, won't let me select the node to move forward, game is froze, can't do anything. I've attempted to wait for the game to load up, but it didn't work. I can do arena fights, but all the pictures are blank except Spiderman Classic and Venom.
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    I'm having a similar but diff issue where my images are white boxes like almlst all white boxes and it causes this crazy 1 min lst between all screen loads... I found that the cache assets and some files didn't map over correctly during update so I found an old cache to use. This has helped the issue but not perfect. Please make the cache assets available to download so I can manually save it to my phone @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Yep it seems to be a common problem I had to dig out an old crappy phone from my junk drawer to play the game hope kabaam fixes this issue soon and yes I'm going to throw in the compensate us with something worth while this time comment.... Considering I've seen nothing but bugs and minimum rewards in all aspects of game for at least 8 months now....
    2a2b3n8cnuma.png
    Hopefully this helps because on this device I am unable to play at all
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    edited October 2018
    I am having the same issues. Some white boxes, no character images in their boxes and many other images in the game missing. Long load times, waiting on the chat bar to load. I had put in tickets for this but just found this forum post. I thought it was just me, but now I know it's not. There is a way to roll-back your Android OS as I think someone mentioned earlier, but not for me because I am on Verizon. I am able to still complete things, but there's the extra "challenge" of not being able to see the champs you'll face and it all taking too long to load. Interestingly, the avatars for the ORIGINAL champs from the very start of the game (i.e. Hulki) do appear after some time.

I very much look forward to a resolution.

Google Pixel 2 (not XL)

Kind regards,
    Tiem
  • @mum_m2 @Hammertimex this is strictly for login difficulties. Please post your issues in the appropriate thread.
    I'm sorry are you working for Kabam??? @rafius_kantun @CaptainStevio . if not then don't police me please.

Furthermore, I'm adding to the issues of Android 9 and in addition to my login issues, that when i do FINALLY get logged in, I can't play the game. So I'll take your advice then and post the same thing in the other thread too, and spam this issue every where. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.