**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Focus on one character or have a balanced team?

Hello guys, today ill be able to fully rank up one 5* character.
My team mainly consists in:
Killmonger dup r4
Hyperion dup r4
WS dup r4
sentry 6*
Any Full 4* that could Help me in a specific sittuation.

So, my question is... Should I focus on upgrade two more 5* to r4 since I have something like 7 alpha2 or Go ALL in for fully killmonger? I really need a few advices about It.

Comments

• TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    I'm in the exact same situation. Who would your other 5* options for r4 be?
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    Ive got próxima midnight, red Hulk, duped Carnage, ghost Rider, Ultron or doctor octopus
  • TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    For what it's worth, I'm leaning towards the r5. It's a toss up between Carnage, KM, and Hypes for me in your shoes.
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    I guess ill be a Lil bit brave and Go for km, i really love the animations and is the character that im more used to fight with, even for Boss kill. Hope doing the right decision hahaha what bout ya?
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    I would go for KM. Prestige boost and he is a beast and will stand test of time with his utility. I love my R4 KM and will R5 soon enough
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    Hype is a badass R5 choice as well