**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW rating needs to be locked during Off-season

We decided as an alliance to be ethical and not tank during the off season. We wound up winning almost every war and once season started we’re punished for it. We faced alliances with much higher alliance rating and equal AW rating. If AW ratings were locked at the end of the season this would eliminate the tanking.

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    But if lock on off season, other alliance cant rise their rating and didnt get better rewards. Especially for bottom alliance who still need alot shards for their rooster
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    That would totally be unfair
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Inigo wrote: »
    We decided as an alliance to be ethical and not tank during the off season. We wound up winning almost every war and once season started we’re punished for it. We faced alliances with much higher alliance rating and equal AW rating. If AW ratings were locked at the end of the season this would eliminate the tanking.

This isn’t a matter of ethics. There is nothing wrong with downtime between seasons. People complaining of “tanking” will get no sympathy from me. My T1 alliance folded because 4/6 matchups were against ally’s with war rating 250-300 above ours.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

This isn’t a matter of ethics. There is nothing wrong with downtime between seasons. People complaining of “tanking” will get no sympathy from me. My T1 alliance folded because 4/6 matchups were against ally’s with war rating 250-300 above ours. [/quote]

Placing 2*s at tier 4&5 is not “downtime” it’s tanking
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    What if my alliance just wants to have fun during the off-season and we place 2/3/4/5* Venom and Carnage for 1-2 wars to coincide with the Venom movie release?
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    edited October 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    What if my alliance just wants to have fun during the off-season and we place 2/3/4/5* Venom and Carnage for 1-2 wars to coincide with the Venom movie release?
    Nothing wrong with that, but having AW rank be on hold because 1 alliance wants to have fun? wow!