**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science sentinel causing degen from agility and petrify debuff?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
The other day in AQ I had 3-5 agility and petrify debuff's on my X-23 from a science sentinel and I was actively losing health like from a degen effect (I run full willpower still). From what I read of science sentinel's abilities the petrify should reduce my regen effectiveness not actually cause negative health gain. Has anyone else encountered this and is it supposed to function like this?

It seems like the regen reduction is perhaps slipping beyond nullifying my health gain with sufficient debuffs on me and I don't think it should do that based on the ability description.

Comments

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I can’t recall the exact value of heal block of petrify, but they add up, just like void’s petrify
    If the value is say 40%, you have 3 petrify debuff and the reduction is 120%, effectively making you degenerate from your willpower heal
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    The debuffs do a small mount of direct damage, go read voids abilities.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    The debuffs do a small mount of direct damage, go read voids abilities.

This was science sentinel, not void.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    You have too many stacks of Petrify and it reversed X-23's regen. Try to stick to just one, it will actually heal you if you have Willpower
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It does reverse healing and power gain, just like void does.
    The trick is to not use special attacksor heavies in the fight