**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Próxima cutoff

SuelSuel Posts: 279
Thoughts?

I was thinking something about 2.5m

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I’m thinking 2.7-3m. A lot of players like this champion so who knows.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    danielmath wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »

they do? she's completely awful

You're the first person I've read that said that.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    psp742 wrote: »
    For 4* Proxima Midnight.. you need to grind until cutoff or arena expires.. I grind for 4* Luke Cage and with 5,341,938 I finished at #92, this is for Luke Cage.. Since Proxima Midnight is High Demi God tier champion, she will go higher.. at least 10 to 12mil maybe more.. better to have more points than find out you are below the cutoff rank.

Btw, can anyone clarify if this is right.. I have 4* Luke Cage awaken @ sig20, I thought if I got him again.. that will increase his signature level to 40 (20+20), but I only got 1sig. Is that correct?

5.1 mil was a complete O.K for Luke. Proxy going above 6 mil is absurd as well. She’ll go for about 3.5 mil - 4 mil. And I really don’t even see Her going for 3.5.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I wouldn't expect Proxima to go for more than 3.5, if even that. She's a terrific champ, but takes some work, and not everyone is willing to go for that,
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    3 million should be more than enough to get her. But you may want to push a little just to make sure. And yeah you only get one sig for an arena dupe.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Is getting her signature unlocked worth it? I'm eager to grind once for her but I'm not sure if I want to a second time to dupe her.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    LoL, forgot its 4* Proxima Midnight and not the 5* one.

Thanks, I just noticed the signature level is one only, so I could awaken a 4* Proxima Midnight.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'll go for her, i don't care if she is a complex champ or whatever, i like her
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

I find that only people who can’t manage a champion more complex than hit hit hit parry hit hit hit special think that about Proxima.

She is an incredible champion, insane utility and insane damage in the hands of a skilled player. If that’s completly awful I don’t think you know how to use her

I can manage a "complex" champion. I have proxima at 4/55 sig 100, and have found no place where she can be even remotely useful (outside of her synergy for nebula). I'd love to be proven wrong though.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dupped my LC in first round with 3.1m. And, my guess for Proxima, 3.7m. I aim at 4M. If I get her, nice, if not, I'll get the shards.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    4mil to be very safe
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234

I find that only people who can’t manage a champion more complex than hit hit hit parry hit hit hit special think that about Proxima.

She is an incredible champion, insane utility and insane damage in the hands of a skilled player. If that’s completly awful I don’t think you know how to use her

I can manage a "complex" champion. I have proxima at 4/55 sig 100, and have found no place where she can be even remotely useful (outside of her synergy for nebula). I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Masochism
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018

No need to be nasty, @BitterSteel. Some people struggle with understanding particular champs; often because they haven't had the chance to play much with them. I didn't appreciate Nebula for a long time, but now recognise her amazing capabilities. I still haven't got my head round Dr Octopus; probably because it took me forever to get one, only at three stars, so I only ever use him as arena fodder.

Maybe you're right - I can see the usefulness of her ability to parry everything and everyone; countering Masochism, Domino, Yondu, IMIW.

She's also clearly good against healers, evaders and autoblockers. My impression (and I may be wrong) is that her high damage output is generally limited to very long fights like LOL and depends on activating her Sig.

You clearly think she's great; so can you sell me and @danielmath on her? Asking constructively, how/where/why do you use her? Against whom? How much do you think she needs her synergies, and which ones?

Thanks.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i just got a 4* from the 4* hero crystal
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    psp742 wrote: »
    For 4* Proxima Midnight.. you need to grind until cutoff or arena expires.. I grind for 4* Luke Cage and with 5,341,938 I finished at #92, this is for Luke Cage.. Since Proxima Midnight is High Demi God tier champion, she will go higher.. at least 10 to 12mil maybe more.. better to have more points than find out you are below the cutoff rank.

Btw, can anyone clarify if this is right.. I have 4* Luke Cage awaken @ sig20, I thought if I got him again.. that will increase his signature level to 40 (20+20), but I only got 1sig. Is that correct?

What makes you think that proxima will go for 10-12m? Oh okk so proxima is a high demi god, i aint smoking anything but if i’not mistaken Luke Cage is a high demi god too, no?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    Is getting her signature unlocked worth it? I'm eager to grind once for her but I'm not sure if I want to a second time to dupe her.
    Anyone...anyone...Bueller...anyone...?
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Anyone...anyone...Bueller...anyone...?

Her signature is important for longer fights as the Final Mission gives her permanent True Accuracy, along with stacks of Prowess and Fury depending on how many missions she accomplished before reaching 100 combo count (or 75, if she has Corvus with her)

Played correctly, she will have permanent True Accuracy, four stacks of Prowess that massively boost her special attacks, and four stacks of Fury
  • Saransh786Saransh786 Posts: 11
    So how much i have to grind in arena second time to awaken her.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    3 Mil in Round One... I'd put up 3.4 to be safe. I put up 4 mil in Rd 1, will likely do that again.