**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* UC from Alliance Crystal

Has anyone ever got one from this? Or heard of it happening?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Got one about 9 months back.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Nope, but I've seen it happen far and few between others getting him. The 5* isn't really anything to shake a stick at either. Takes way to long to save 800k for let alone 1.6 mil for a dupe lol
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance got him a couple of days ago in a crystal.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I got one about 18 months back. Duped him with loyalty.

Never used.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Got one myself about a year ago
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    He's only useful because he's a big champ. Big champs make people whiff after they do a heavy for some reason.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He's really only useful Duped. I mean, he's not useless. Lol. He's a Champ that you can use. Without his Sig, he's Colossus.
    Haven't landed one yet. I buy a Crystal everyday. It's a bit tedious because I usually roll a 2* and the odd 3*, and they don't give Max Sig Crystals. Wish they did.
  • WrongWrong Posts: 51
    Just curious, cuz I've opened one every day for 2 years. At least I know it's possible!
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    He's really only useful Duped. I mean, he's not useless. Lol. He's a Champ that you can use. Without his Sig, he's Colossus.

But with Fury

But with Fury

Yes. I'm exaggerating. I just mean that having his full potential is preferable.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I've pulled him once as a 4*. Been trying to dupe him from the crystals but I think its impossible.