**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me decide between featured 5* and basic

I now have around 12k shards and I can get up to 15k .. I currently have 3 5* champs which are okay-ish should I go for featured and pray for good one or should I still go with basic?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Basic since you only have 3 5*s
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind..
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Go for basic.

2-3 weeks ago I got 15k 5* shards and bought featured 5* crystal and got Juggernaut. Two days ago I decided to stick with basic and got Domino. It's RNG of course but I won't buy any Featured crystals ever again. It's not worth it for me.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.

I have a team of 4* 4/40 champs and I get through master eq and I’m doing act 5.2 right now and a good 5* would really help me
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'm never buying featured again unless they change it back to the old featured crystals. Higher chance of getting the champ you want
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..

THINK? Why not just do the math and decide then?