**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me decide between featured 5* and basic

I now have around 12k shards and I can get up to 15k .. I currently have 3 5* champs which are okay-ish should I go for featured and pray for good one or should I still go with basic?

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Basic since you only have 3 5*s
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..
  • Options
    Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind..
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Go for basic.

2-3 weeks ago I got 15k 5* shards and bought featured 5* crystal and got Juggernaut. Two days ago I decided to stick with basic and got Domino. It's RNG of course but I won't buy any Featured crystals ever again. It's not worth it for me.
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.

I have a team of 4* 4/40 champs and I get through master eq and I’m doing act 5.2 right now and a good 5* would really help me
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'm never buying featured again unless they change it back to the old featured crystals. Higher chance of getting the champ you want
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..

THINK? Why not just do the math and decide then?