**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Netflix DD needs a buff

His sig ability is one of the worst in the game. At the very least match OG DD. I don’t understand why they put him in the 5* crystals and not OG. With season 3 coming there’s a perfect opportunity to buff him.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    That would be nice; but Kabam will never match his Sig with original DD because 100% evade is why they won't put OG DD in the 5*/6* crystal; as he 100% bypasses too many abilities.

IfNetflix DD was upgraded, it would probably be to have (somewhat) better Evasion, Attack, Power gain or Block proficiency during his World on Fire periods rather than just a bit of Precision.

That would be nice; but sadly Kabam hasn't being doing much to celebrate Marvel's Netflix series lately.

We can only hope that changes at some point.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    That would be nice; but Kabam will never match his Sig with original DD because 100% evade is why they won't put OG DD in the 5*/6* crystal; as he 100% bypasses too many abilities.

I thought he is in the 6* crystal?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★

I thought he is in the 6* crystal?

My bad.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    He is, and I already have him duped...... he should be buffed, not the Netflix one
  • Pirate1Pirate1 Posts: 5
    Netflix dd could have a passive chance to auto evade per projectile or just increase the 15%.

OG daredevil could have the ability to armor break like Netflix daredevil just so he has some sort of offensive mechanic.

That’s my opinion. Wish they could balance them without changing too much by combining some of their abilities.

I have them from 3* to 6* versions.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    They should give Netflix some props. Netflix saved DD. They erased the horrible memory of Ben Afflack 😊