**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to do LOL easy path soon, need you guys input on this

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
So i have a 5* Rank 3 Domino and Hyperion both duped also just pull a Corvus he is still at rank 1 and unduped, i can rank up domino or Hyperion to rank 4 who should i rank up first ? or should i just rank 3 Corvus and wait for more cosmic cat to rank 4 him.
Fyi my current 5* duped rank 4 are Medusa, Blade,Void, Iceman,Morningstar and Lukecage , current Rank 3 Gwenpool,Domino, Angela,Sabretooth (unduped) , Wolverine x23, Starlord , dr,Voodoo(unduped), Mephisto (unduped) and last Hyperion (duped).

Comments

• KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Why not R5 Dusa/Blade/MS?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d probably go for domino see seems to be the best lol option at the moment
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    I’d probably go for domino see seems to be the best lol option at the moment

Thanks i was considering between R4 Hyperion or Domino, only thing is if i rank 4 Hyperion i wont be able to bring Corvus past r2 for a while due to just having 5 cosmic cat .
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Domino is clearly the best option for any lol fight that isn’t against bleed immune if you stack her with rulk then you can get incinerate off her heavy. She’s hardest hitting dot champ in game rn
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Finish act 5, r5 Blade. 100% LOL.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade all the way. unless you want to spend lots of resources and items with champs without regen

i finnish Act 5 along time ago actually use my awakening gem on blade just to pull him two days later :-(

i finnish Act 5 along time ago actually use my awakening gem on blade just to pull him two days later :-(
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I did LoL easy path with 5* r5 Domino. Team was Masacre, Rulk, Angela and Heimdall. Angela and Heimdall were for permanent fury buff. It went very well, ton of free crystals but zero units.

Even against bleed immune, Domino's Sp3 does massive damage just no critical bleed. I used 1 revive each on UC and Colossus and fights weren't ridiculously long either. I am a very average player also. Brought Masacre for infinite parry because I am not a master intercepter. Good luck.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    I used domino for every fight in LoL except abom and guilly. Domino is the best LoL option. Blade shouldn’t even be considered. When fighting bleed immune just use sp2 not the sp3. She has high chance of perfect block and perfect parry. Infinite parry. High health, high damage, ability accuracy reduction. Just amazing champ for LoL
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I used domino for every fight in LoL except abom and guilly. Domino is the best LoL option. Blade shouldn’t even be considered. When fighting bleed immune just use sp2 not the sp3. She has high chance of perfect block and perfect parry. Infinite parry. High health, high damage, ability accuracy reduction. Just amazing champ for LoL

@Quatre_1988 This is good to know. Was hesitating to use her for other paths. Thought I should wait to r5 a Blade or Sparky. Might try another run soon. I think my r5 Medusa be a good option for Abom but what about Guilly?

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    If you are bringing Domino, I hope you also have Masacre. He will make the run A LOT easier. Infinite parries in lab saves tons of units.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    allinashes wrote: »

@Quatre_1988 This is good to know. Was hesitating to use her for other paths. Thought I should wait to r5 a Blade or Sparky. Might try another run soon. I think my r5 Medusa be a good option for Abom but what about Guilly?

I used omega red for those 2 fights. You could use blade or iceman, it’s a very easy fight just need bleed immune