**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

looking for AQ focused alliance (no wars or very less wars)

by4o0qaj3bd9.jpg
mhhgk1b4wiod.jpg
4200+ prestige looking for AQ focused alliance and that can score more than 40+ mil per aq series.
leave a msg here or contact me on line jass22g

Comments

• Hey there, I went ahead and moved this thread over the correct section so that you can have an easier time finding an alliance. Good luck!
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @jass222
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 5.1 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you a request and an invite in-game.

We are Bronze 2 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We run AQ Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Bronze 1, Rank 1104, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Bronze 1 - 5,069,619 (5.2 MIL) - 1,105 AW Rating

5wno4cjisj2m.png
    64j5fruor6hf.png
    49eoqxdu0ng4.png
    7r10qj9n28id.png
    pcztq5inm9se.png
    I couldn't send you an invite or request in game since oddly enough I cannot type the registered symbol with the emoji keyboard when trying to search for you. If interested add me in-game: GorerillaTactic
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit
    I'm not sure if it's an issue with MCOC's search function because I'm able to type those symbols in Notes in iOS.