**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After Using and Leveling up my 6* Sabertooth This Week, I'm not very impressed....

I'm not sure why people like him so much. Really doesn't have much utility, just damage output.

Comments

• TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You need a rank down ticket? I need one too

Lol, I haven't ranked him up, I've just leveled him up to 25
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Pair him with KM for utility. AAR on every debuff overrides some annoying mechanics like Kingpins rage, AVs tenacity, Crossbones shrug off etc

And I just so happen to have a duped R4/55 Killmonger :smile:
    That's a pretty good synergy. I also have domino to pair him with.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not to mention sabertooth can bypass masochism with killmonger synergy

Nice, I didn't think about that one. I HATE MASOCHISM
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people like him so much. Really doesn't have much utility, just damage output.

And...damage output is a bad thing????
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @TRSIMP

Here is a list ST can bypass that I've compiled:

Cable's degen on bleed
    Reflect stun
    Auto block+
    LC's indestructible+
    Unstoppable+
    Crossbones' fury conversion
    King Groot's shrug off
    Groot's shrug off
    Hood's invisibility+
    Glancing*
    Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.)*
    Doctor Strange's buffs+
    AV's tenacity
    KP's rage
    Electro's thorns+
    Hela's indestructible+
    Limbo on meter gain*
    Face me
    Starky's evade special

+ = for the .7 seconds, does not remove buff
    * = debuff has to cause buff; buff can reform

Wow...that's crazy!
    @TRSIMP

Here is a list ST can bypass that I've compiled:

Cable's degen on bleed
    Reflect stun
    Auto block+
    LC's indestructible+
    Unstoppable+
    Crossbones' fury conversion
    King Groot's shrug off
    Groot's shrug off
    Hood's invisibility+
    Glancing*
    Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.)*
    Doctor Strange's buffs+
    AV's tenacity
    KP's rage
    Electro's thorns+
    Hela's indestructible+
    Limbo on meter gain*
    Starky's evade special

+ = for the .7 seconds, does not remove buff
    * = debuff has to cause buff; buff can reform

That is awesome!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

That's how I've been using mine, ever since my immunity path became the masochism path.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Yeah I hate those champs that do massive damage :wink:
    Snizzbar wrote: »

It takes a while to build up your furies, and there is no guarantee he will get a good roll on his persistence charges
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    You're crazy.

My ST destroys everything.

I blow through path 5 in AW with him, KM and Void.

Right. I R5-ed mine and I’m super happy with him. Still waiting to get a 5* or 6* KM and/or Void to pair with that badboy
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Sabretooth also great with fighting iceman
    Snizzbar wrote: »

It takes a while to build up your furies, and there is no guarantee he will get a good roll on his persistence charges

If I get a bad roll like 3 persistent charges I used him for normal opponents but with 5 to 6 that's when I invested in boss killing
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'd gladly trade all 3 of my 6* (bb, kg, and ws) for a 6* st.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I've had Sabretooth since he first came out as a 5*. I find him vastly overrated by the masses. He's got some interesting niches, but for the most part he's just okay. Meanwhile CapIW is easily the best champ released since Stark Spidey and no one mentions him much.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    I've had Sabretooth since he first came out as a 5*. I find him vastly overrated by the masses. He's got some interesting niches, but for the most part he's just okay. Meanwhile CapIW is easily the best champ released since Stark Spidey and no one mentions him much.

That's how I'm feeling about ST. I do have a cap IW though as a 5* and he's great!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Part of what makes Sabertooth great is his synergies and higher attack, by himself he seems just okay but teamed up with Killmonger and Void he's amazing. I have a 5* Killmonger r5 and Void r5 and ST at r4 and it's a killer team. I really need Omega Red to throw in there .
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Part of what makes Sabertooth great is his synergies and higher attack, by himself he seems just okay but teamed up with Killmonger and Void he's amazing. I have a 5* Killmonger r5 and Void r5 and ST at r4 and it's a killer team. I really need Omega Red to throw in there .

I pretty much runs the same team as you buy I do have OR too. He makes ST a crazy beast.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    How do you have a 6* champ and not know what they do.......?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Personally I’ve loved my 6* sabertooth. Watched a video on how to use him then practiced and never looked back. Content clearer for sure. He pretty much ran all of act 5 chapter 4 and that was without any of his synergies at the time. But to each their own. Use him more build up them furies and do some work. There could have been way worse pulls for you. Like my first one karnack lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    He is pretty good and really fun to use. But if you were expecting a game-changer, no, certainly he is not.