**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Epic Difficulty Venom

Do you think the Venom boss in Chapter 1 of the Epic difficulty was a hard fight?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I found him easy with magik. Once he builds up some buffs use her sp3
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Just fought first time and just AA’ed him
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    He's as aggressive as the venom boss in act 4. So it depends on how good you are at dealing with an overaggresive Venom. I personally have difficulty evading his sp2, but otherwise i can easily poison him to death with voodoo
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Gets worse from there. I thought he was pretty easy though.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    He's as aggressive as the venom boss in act 4. So it depends on how good you are at dealing with an overaggresive Venom. I personally have difficulty evading his sp2, but otherwise i can easily poison him to death with voodoo

Yeah. His sp2 is a jumpscare
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo in less than 30 seconds
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Summoned symbiote rank 3 easily ate him with tons of boost
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Red Hulk DESTROYED him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It was a bit tricky because I couldn't Evade fast enough at first, but it takes some distance. Other than that, the only issue I had was Masochism. Not insurmountable.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    It's was hard until I brought in my mornj g star. Her sp2 consumed 70% health because of all the buffs he had
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    mordo in less than 30 seconds

finally, someone who mentions Mordo. thank you
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    nah easy, i stopped at him though i saw video of the golden symbiote and i just said duck it not even gonna bother
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    @DankestChef why Mordo? I have near-no experience with him, so I’m not sure of his usage here.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    @DankestChef why Mordo? I have near-no experience with him, so I’m not sure of his usage here.

more buffs, more damage with soul bard, and kabam loves to put a lots of buffs on bosses
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    nah easy, i stopped at him though i saw video of the golden symbiote and i just said duck it not even gonna bother

He's not that bad. Also we were given a Sym to help make this easy...
    edited October 2018

i just wanna 100% act 5 but i gotta do heroic and master to fully rank up that sym, then do uncollected plus theres the occult labs, it feels like im never gonna 100% act 5, also aw and aq
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fair enough. 100% Act 5 is a good reason to not do it @Nojokejaym.

i just wanna 100% act 5 but i gotta do heroic and master to fully rank up that sym, then do uncollected plus theres the occult labs, it feels like im never gonna 100% act 5, also aw and aq

I'm with you. Saving Resources for Act 5. Heroic can be done on Auto. Master is somewhat easier this month, only tricky part is that Sym. I'm going to do both and then tackle Epic Chapter 2 and 3 after I Rank him later on. That way I can do it at a pace and not burn through my savings. Lol.

I'm with you. Saving Resources for Act 5. Heroic can be done on Auto. Master is somewhat easier this month, only tricky part is that Sym. I'm going to do both and then tackle Epic Chapter 2 and 3 after I Rank him later on. That way I can do it at a pace and not burn through my savings. Lol.

i dont need resources for act 5, the thing is there is just soooooooo much content like it feels like a fulltime job and i already have a fulltime jib plus im in school. if it keeps going like this i wont be done act 5 100% until next year lol

i dont need resources for act 5, the thing is there is just soooooooo much content like it feels like a fulltime job and i already have a fulltime jib plus im in school. if it keeps going like this i wont be done act 5 100% until next year lol

Well....close enough. Same goal. Different struggles. XD
    @LeNoirFaineant im guessing i just wont do this month either this is gonna be my 3rd month lol at least im 80% done act 5, gunny thing ive been 600 shards away from 3rd 6 star for 3 months now

Well....close enough. Same goal. Different struggles. XD

yup im been questioning if i should leave my alliance so i can gave more time for act 5
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Just use mordo sp2 or blade
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Everything else than that golden sym is a breeze
    @LeNoirFaineant im guessing i just wont do this month either this is gonna be my 3rd month lol at least im 80% done act 5, gunny thing ive been 600 shards away from 3rd 6 star for 3 months now

I'm working on Act 5 and still haven't done Act 4 100%. Lol. So many passes, so much Energy. I'm about 79% done. Story is just something I chip away at now and then. Of course, I'm a bit more motivated with Act 5. Main motivation to finish Act 4 is the Alphas.

I'm working on Act 5 and still haven't done Act 4 100%. Lol. So many passes, so much Energy. I'm about 79% done. Story is just something I chip away at now and then. Of course, I'm a bit more motivated with Act 5. Main motivation to finish Act 4 is the Alphas.

my motivation for act 5 is it will give the option of 2 rank 5 5 star or 2 rank 2 6 stars