**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade's regeneration

When I try to regen my 4* Blade(duped) it doesn't work.Also this happens mostly against low tier champs like Kamala,Colossus(also his Unst. form)and other.I can regen rarely because the A.I. does a heavy before I can react.Does somebody have the same problems?

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Maintain some distance and regen...when they dash in evade just before contact or else regeneration will break

Rinse n repeat
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Maintain some distance and regen...when they dash in evade just before contact or else regeneration will break

Rinse n repeat

I can't regen even if I have distance.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Try parrying then hold block instead of attacking, and just when the stun is expiring, drop block and parry again. Then just repeat it.
    Try parrying then hold block instead of attacking, and just when the stun is expiring, drop block and parry again. Then just repeat it.

Like that will work.
    So everybody,the regen doesn't work anymore.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Regen works when below 70% health
    OneManArmy wrote: »

I just used mine all good. It would help your case if you could record it and post here maybe?

I can't,I don't have an app to record plus the game has most of my space on my device.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    That's right, regeneration is only supposed to work while below 71% health. You also consume power to Regen, so make sure you have enough power
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Rinse n repeat

I can't regen even if I have distance.

Why?
    Obviously you should be able to regen
    So everybody,it only works once,my bad.
    edited October 2018

what do you mean only works once, it will continue working so long as you hold the block button while you are below 71% health and have power to consume for the Regen. It will only Regen you up to 71%
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

I just used mine all good. It would help your case if you could record it and post here maybe?

I can't,I don't have an app to record plus the game has most of my space on my device.

A record app doesnt take any space at all. Also as said below 71% and i have to habe enough power. I find it fishy that u cant record it

I don't know if I can agree with that. In a phone with 4GB memory, the game occupies more than half of that. Then add some other apps and is pretty much full.
    Also there is no app to record that is compatible with some devices , like mine for example
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Your Blade has to be duped, health has to be below 71%, and you have to hold block for several second. Distance only affects his power gain.

what do you mean only works once, it will continue working so long as you hold the block button while you are below 71% health and have power to consume for the Regen. It will only Regen you up to 71%

I got to 58% and did not work(second time).

A record app doesnt take any space at all. Also as said below 71% and i have to habe enough power. I find it fishy that u cant record it

I don't know if I can agree with that. In a phone with 4GB memory, the game occupies more than half of that. Then add some other apps and is pretty much full.
    Also there is no app to record that is compatible with some devices , like mine for example

Exactly.
    you've made sure that the opponent you fighting on doesn't have heal block or anything right?

Exactly.

No not exactly. I cant believe you have a phone that can run this game but not a screen recorder. My samsung galaxy s3 couldnt run this game but i could run screen recorders easily also again they barely take any space. Im trying to help u dude. If you wanna get somewhere u need to show them whats going on because nobody else seem to be having this problem

what u dont understand is that running this game and screen recorders can be very difficult. i used to have a low memory phone. i cud start the recorder somehow and the recorder application would just die in the background nd nothing wud be recorded.

The same is happening to me.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Exactly.

No not exactly. I cant believe you have a phone that can run this game but not a screen recorder. My samsung galaxy s3 couldnt run this game but i could run screen recorders easily also again they barely take any space. Im trying to help u dude. If you wanna get somewhere u need to show them whats going on because nobody else seem to be having this problem

My s3 could run this game, just with lag, insane battery consumption, heating, slow loading times and crashing. Lol
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Regen looks fine to me..
This discussion has been closed.