**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Always open old champion

Dear kabam you think I'm not deserve any new champion, In my alliance every one open new champion but when i opened any crystal there is only old champion
Why ?
mdcvm539zjia.png

Comments

• I think kabam put me in bad category ?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Its random and there are more old champs than new champs in most crystals
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You got GR, DV and x23. I don't think that's a 'bad catergory'
  • Not bad but i want new champion from thanos team and other
  • Mostly people has a blade, Domino ,krog , Heimdall, angila, new ironman ...etc
    But when opened there is old champion
  • Dear kabam give me any reason?
    Mostly people has a blade, Domino ,krog , Heimdall, angila, new ironman ...etc
    But when opened there is old champion

Um angela is quite old actually. And there's nothing wrong with not having the new champions
  • Okay what about my 5 star champion
    Nobody play like this champion3t763z49ki7n.png
  • Only hawkeye is good and all are very week
  • Dear kabam please do something I'm not happy with this type champion
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    Dude, stop whinging about it and proceed. If we want new champs, we'll need to arena rush or take our chances with limited time crystals. RNG hits everyone differently, at different times. I landed 6 different Doc Ocks out of 4-star crystals, then pulled Infinity War Iron Man the day he entered the pool. It's all up in the air.
  • I'm do my job i have not enough time to play areanas for every 2 hours minimum 6 to 7 times in day
    I am blame anyone
    I'm juy trying to say when i opened any crystal I'm click at god tire champion and spin stop never god tire champion ?
    I'm open two champion from arena
    But i think something happening with my account can you check it ?
    Please...
    My account is too old so i think that is the reason of opened old champion ???
    I'm do my job i have not enough time to play areanas for every 2 hours minimum 6 to 7 times in day
    I am blame anyone
    I'm juy trying to say when i opened any crystal I'm click at god tire champion and spin stop never god tire champion ?
    I'm open two champion from arena
    But i think something happening with my account can you check it ?
    Please...
    My account is too old so i think that is the reason of opened old champion ???

You want god tier? You see that skull faced guy on fire you got from the crystals? Yeah he's god tier
  • Thanks kabm I'm happy to with you
    Thankyou so much !
    What?
  • Tonight i open again old champion
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Sir I'm play regular spend their lots of time at mcoc i deserve some new champ who are released in before 2 or 3 months ago

I think I've found your problem.

It usually takes about 100 days for a new champion to make it into the basic pool. If you're opening basic 4* and 5* crystals, you'll never get a champ that is released in the last 3 months.

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Nice grammar.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Very mature.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Yes, you're absolutely ENTITLED to get a new champ. Kabam has done you wrong. They've targeted YOU, of all people, to give only old champs. It must be very difficult to wear that cross, to bear that burden.

FOH.
  • Reading this guys comments made me have a stroke.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Complains about dr voodoo gr and x23 wow it’s alright for some
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Me open crystal get abominable iron parrot spider gwen and OG **** American. Me not happy. Kabam owes me good guy. Me want free crystal with omega red. Me entitled because me open crystal and not like champ.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m sure Kabam was like screw this one guy in particular
  • @XxOriginalxX right bro
  • I have not yet open a good champion
    They give me two god tire champion which need to duped
    Dr.voodoo
    Ghost rider
    But I'm waiting to duped these champion aprox 6 month

But in my alliance
    People open blade*, Domino*, 4 to 5 times
    But don't have yet