**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star Pull-Good or Bad

I just pulled my 4th 5 star champ and I duped my
5 star MORDO.πŸ˜“.Is he any good?

5 star Pull-Good or Bad 40 votes

Yeah! That's a great Pull.
35%
MegaSkater67Alex13369DOKTOROKTOPUSAquarDragon65DankestChefGrootman1294TinoMiaGhostboytjieRandimDude01Justcause102Samspade23Sas_The_HakEtjamaQueenHarley 14 votes
Kinda Good Dupe
42%
TendersquadXillymanStar_Lord_JayBird_IsTheWordPeterQuillToxicBladeCharlie_SceneTheTrueBeastMaldroit2spaceoctopusCASrini003JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSPIDERMANANTMANInfineightCosmicspiderman777SavageFern 17 votes
Nah! He's NERF.
22%
nameplasImranCoachiditeElusiveMelkerlanneroItsTheBroskiMrOnizukaXxOriginalxXIron_spider1 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kinda Good Dupe
    Why is he a nerf duped?
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    better unduped. solid defender, underratd attacker. Soul barb is OP AF
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    better unduped. solid defender, underratd attacker. Soul barb is OP AF

I don’t see how he could be better unduped? The energy resistance he gets from his sig makes him a great magik counter since limbo is energy based and anyone using full energy attacks like DS, Dorm, magneto etc. Coldsnap is also considered energy damage under the description, I haven’t tried this but it would make sense if he was able to reduce coldsnap damage by blocking, so could be pretty handy to have. Then there’s all of his other abilities like fury, regen, soul barb, degen, power gain and so on. Perfectly safe if you get stunned as well. Pretty good all round champ, even better with MD.