**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That New Symbiod in Monthly Quest

124»

Comments

• I did this quest with 4 5/50s and a 4/40 mephisto. (4 stars) I couldn't get more than 17k health so I used boosts. Ended up having to use a single revive, but that isn't too bad.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    edited October 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Maybe the symbiote pet we have will help with one of his enhancements?

But in order to rank it up you need to fully explore some difficulties first, so that can't be the case

But we have already a symbiote r4 and many different symbiot enhancements... i easy kill the gold symbiote 5 times with r4 the symbiote pet
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    Not 7k damage, 16,800 damage. It’s a bunch of garbage. You’ve got to do 95k of damage in 30 seconds against a 6* debug immune opponent with a 20% chance to evade or you lose almost 17k of health. So that knocks out most 4* 5/50 champs. I have 2 5* R3 champs, and that would leave me with less than 3k HP to deal with this opponent.
    So basically, without 5* R4 champs or better, or a good deal of revives/pots, you can’t clear this node? Cool. Way to make this inclusive to “any summoner above level 40”.

I don’t typically complain about enemy difficulty, but this fight is a pure unit grab. I wound up using an energy refill to get through the path, I’m pretty mad about running into this greed bot at the end of the second quest.

Cue the “git good, I did this with 3/30 3* champs” derpery any moment now.

You actually have 2 minutes 30 seconds if you have 5 champs left when you get to him. There is nothing that says you can only hit him once hence why we can use revives. If you can't kill him in 2 and a half minutes then yes you need revives but its completely doable since I killed him with 2-3 champs all 4* every pass in epic
    Love how guys with 5/65 blades or iceman r saying it's easy. Try it with a 4/55 or less then come back. This is the worst champion since ice phoenix. It will put players off getting uncollected as they will think why bother as I'll never 100% the monthly uncollected.

Did it with a full team of 4* rank 5 and a 4* 4/40 sl. I have bigger champs but like the challenge. Rulk hulk aa and hype work just fine in 4* yeah I lost a few champs to gold sym but no revives. If you don't like the challenge stay in the beginner quests
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They literally gave everyone the answer to this fight and we still have people crying. I'd love to see the tear had they put a real fight like last month's Emma in this month.
    They forgot to give the gold sym block erosion over 10 seconds
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Love how guys with 5/65 blades or iceman r saying it's easy. Try it with a 4/55 or less then come back. This is the worst champion since ice phoenix. It will put players off getting uncollected as they will think why bother as I'll never 100% the monthly uncollected.

I did it several times with a 4/55. If you have less than 4/55 then this probably isn't the EQ for you unless you plan to spend units.

Kinda unfair to just say this isn’t your EQ right

No, no it's not. You either have the ability/roster/wallet to deal with the quest or not. You aren't owed the rewards for completing it.