**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EPIC OCCULT LAB -No Buff Randomizer or Items use.

[Tutorial]EPIC OCCULT LAB Difficulty-No Buff Randomizer or Items use.
It's always good to have the right Champion for the right node.

https://youtu.be/4FMry-PXozQ

Comments

• correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    correborre wrote: »
    WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD

Thanks bro....
    😘
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Bonus points for using background music that isn't horrible techno music with chipmunk vocals
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You'd have been screwed the first biohazard that popped up

At that case I may have to use one Buff Randomizer.
    Agreed bro..
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Furion17 wrote: »

Agreed bro..

The real question is... why are you using MLLLL instead of MLLLM? It was jarring to see every combo end with the wrong attack. I actually winced a few times.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Agreed bro..

Just saying, I wouldn't be running about bragging about perfect champ selection to not need items/rerolls when you didn't even have a single bleed immune champ. You had a run of lucky nodes. Congrats
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Man great luck on nodes, every once and a while I'll have nodes that match up with my champs but usally i get **** luck.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Yeah, lucky on the nodes is really all it amounts to.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    MrMaat wrote: »
    dude if i had r4 and r5 as my team i wouldnt complain it is too hard either.
    i have 2 x r4 and the rest are 4*....
    and atleast u had no korg and no emma and no domino in there.
    and u r lucky i have never had an epic run where a fight has only had 2 nodes on it yet.

seems like this is a humble brag post bout ur luck and your roster more than anything else.

Very well said.
    Thanks guys for all the feedback.
    Really help me a lot what are the small points which should be considered before uploading a video.
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    Yeah, lucky on the nodes is really all it amounts to.

Agreed
    I’m not saying you don’t have skill, but I have to ask...

How Is this showcase of lucky nodes, easy defenders and roster full of rank 4 & 5 five star champs a tutorial on anything?

Yeah "word" tutorial should not be added to this video.
    My mistake
    Thanks for the feedback bro.
    G0311 wrote: »
    Man great luck on nodes, every once and a while I'll have nodes that match up with my champs but usally i get **** luck.

Agreed Bro
    And thanks for the feedback.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    You fight really well and I don't doubt your skill but:
    1. 2 r5 and 3 r4 5* is not something the mass have
    2. 3 fights with only 2 node and then last 2 fight is dash vulnerable is not something one would see everyday
    3. had your stark only r4 or coin flip doesn't giving you regen that Omega red would've kill you entire team
    a true representation of the lab should be bio hazard + bleed + poison to force you into bringing immunity then every 2 fights has 300% cornered to screw up Blade and AA and the last fight has aspect of nightmare because you thought that all 5 members with 40% health is enough to kill boss lol nope
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    IMO it’s lucky on characters, not nodes, if you get a night crawler or MODOK or Mordo, all three of which I got in one run of expert, the nodes become less of a problem
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah its luck. I have had runs where i have to reroll 1-2x. other runs ive had to use all my dice so. Some are horrible and some are a breeze
    edited October 2018
    https://youtu.be/leGzKhLNBfY

Today’s Occult lab fight...
    >No items used
    >@ only one node buff randomizer are used.
    >Single hit recived in entire fight
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Thanks guys for all the feedback.
    Really help me a lot what are the small points which should be considered before uploading a video.

You my friend are what many posters should be. Polite and respectful even when the feedback might not be what you expected. Keep crushing those labs and hopefully you'll get a good payout from the rewards.

Really Motivating
    Good guys are always good.
    God bless you my friend.