**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron Classic Evades Proxima Midnight's Attack While True Accuracy is Active

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Device and Version: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 12.0

Mobile Carrier: N/A

Cellular or WiFi: CenturyLink 500MB/s WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.1.0

Game Mode: Alliance War

Champions Affected: 4/55 Proxima Midnight, Signature Ability 104

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: I fought Ultron Classic on Node 24 in Tier 4 AW. Ultron Classic evaded Proxima's attack while she her True Accuracy ability was active. Ultron Classic had no armor buffs active so this bug can't be explained by offensive ability accuracy reduction.

Screenshot or Video: https://youtu.be/hnh3b3uHofg

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Nice Proxima! I'm assuming its just some bug though....

It is, Proxima’s true accuracy has a 100% chance to counter evade and auto-block.
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We've passed it along to the rest of the team and will get it looked into! Once we have more on the status of it, we'll update you here.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We've passed it along to the rest of the team and will get it looked into! Once we have more on the status of it, we'll update you here.

Thanks Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Vydious True Strike is bugged as well. Today Miles Morales evaded Karnak’s attacks when Karnak’s true strike was active. Karnak’s True Strike description says that it gives him a 100% to ignore all evade effects:

7e2s6v9rrc6h.png

This happened in Epic Occult Labs. I don’t have video of the fight, but there were no nodes active that reduced Karak’s offensive ability accuracy.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi @DTMelodicMetal ,

With relation to the issue you show in the video, can you share with us a little more information? What masteries and synergies did you have active?
    @Kabam Lyra Here're screenshots of what you asked for. I used Doctor Voodoo, Proxima Midnight, and Dormammu for AW attack:

tpgenfajr7v1.jpg
    0gpfrwwornj5.jpg
    8dq7rw8b1eb4.jpg
    2kcp2osuurkv.jpg
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Thought it was just me. Thx for taking a pic of it man. I’ve also been having Spiders, Morales in particular “evading” while under Iceman’s Coldsnap
    iPhone X
    iOS 11
    Game 20.1 (or whatever newest Ver. Is)
    Arena/Quests
    No links or Nodes
    Bman wrote: »
    Thought it was just me. Thx for taking a pic of it man. I’ve also been having Spiders, Morales in particular “evading” while under Iceman’s Coldsnap
    iPhone X
    iOS 11
    Game 20.1 (or whatever newest Ver. Is)
    Arena/Quests
    No links or Nodes

Same for me, Spidey evaded Karnak's attack while his sp1 true strike was active in Epic Occult Labs. The problem doesn't seem to be related to masteries or synergies.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    who revived this 2 year old thread ?