**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wich champion would you like to see re-worked?

Which one and why?!?

Wich champion would you like to see re-worked? 125 votes

Sentry
13%
Player1994Star_Lord_GamePlayWorldJCPer14Whitewolf609HarpsJayProngsCryptic_CobraSassyMastyTKS87BsnkomAn_Asian_1Hyperbolein_1FooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777ẞlооd 17 votes
Capitan marvel
14%
LightZenithJac094Racs0NojokejaymMlewis37Daileytaojay1PeterQuillBruinsfan8510ItsTheBroskiJayCeedoctorb_Danny_ChubzBlizzard_27_SukhjeetØØØTransfusedDes1234 18 votes
Magneto
44%
TacoScottyDrZolaLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterKobaltDarkstar4387sfu_koraxHort4Romanstar24no1_eefDidzeeSpideyMidknight007TJ82KossukoseGrimv717Darkrider05Arus25R4GEAnonymous346 55 votes
Hulk buster
18%
The_OneTimone147HULK_BREAKFrostyTendersquadDrownedGodTitanPunchJones979DeadJoe543DOKTOROKTOPUSTrollllolllloMelkerlanneroOmegaDexionGrootman1294XxLoganTDCxXGildenlowMitchell35King_GarfSolotrixQuattrucci 23 votes
She-hulk
6%
Duke_SilverMy_Superior玩玩玩家WebheadUnltdRehan010_Tomstar124JestaQ201Samsara5 8 votes
Cyclops
3%
Adv85_widerecieverbluebubble100TheSpicyKnight 4 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Magnetise should stay as it is, and add on half or 3/4 the attack rating boost of blade's danger sense. For magneto marvel now, make magnetism the same as the red magneto and add on what i suggested above
  • BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    Sentry
    I selected sentry, an icin in marvel universe. Kabam did great job with his animations. But i feel he is missing lots of abilities. At least he must be incinerate resistant, able to doge like ant man, and the list goes on and on. Also would like to see a fresh mgneto. Hes missing a lot of abilities hes too simple.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    edited October 2018
    Magneto
    Kabam had made magneto heavily underrated. He is one of the strongest mutants in reality. He is stronger than the recent Emma Frost and Omega red too. If u look at the comics he should be a god tier champ.....
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Sentry
    Sentry isn't actually bad rn just feel like they could do a lot better. Magneto is tied with him for who I want remade more but I saw sentry first so..
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited October 2018
    where is Kamala khan?
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Hulk buster
    or one of the 2 version IRON FIST
    they are the same useless thing
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Magneto
    Magneto. He should be a badass. I'm hoping the next x men movie that they just make an entirely new movie version of him because all of the new champs have a tendency to be super powerful.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto was my first 4* and 5*, I still don't understand why he got nerfed in 12.0
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto was my first 4* and 5*, I still don't understand why he got nerfed in 12.0

Mags got nerfed??? Was he actually good at some point lmao
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Capitan marvel
    Captain marvel should be OP....but we know the new champs get the goodies. I mean in the comics would ghost have a chance against captain marvel or even magneto ? Not a chance...I would actually vote for abomination
  • Captain Marvel would be a great option for a remake considering she will be a vital hero in the next Infinity Gaunlet movie. Her current capabilities do not seem like a hero who could challenge Thanos.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Karnak... He's just an useless guy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Magneto

Mags got nerfed??? Was he actually good at some point lmao

Mags inexplicably had his bleed chances reduced around 12.0–off his Sp1 if I recall correctly.

He was in no way overpowering before that—in fact, his main use in MCoC has been as wingman (to PB teams and for mutant synergy in LoL).

And to think this is a guy who single-handedly made Asteroid M...

Dr. Zola
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    The ORIGINAL champs

Superior iron man? King Groot is right there

Black Panther? Drax, Venom, GP, KM, and so many more

Leave Magik and SL alone except new Synergies

Hawkeye get that shock and incinerate as well as some armor piercing on arrows

Unstoppable Colossus needs a FULL rework to be more aligned with both Juggy and Colossus

IF!

You get the idea
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto is a joke character that is such a BAMF in the comics. Hopefully we'll see a mutant update with him (both versions) and Colossus. i like what Championcritic said about make his Magnetism like danger sense where it adds an attack bonus and Colossus should have passive armor up similar to IM IW since its his skin, then throw in something like the stronger his armor the harder he hit. Ya know, since he is making himself more dense and therefore would be stronger.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Magneto
    Magneto should be a god. Ranked as the #1 villain in comics but in this game he’s just a joke. His only real use is surprising Sparks in war and mutant crit team. It’s shameful how bad he is..
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I want to see kamala khan get reworked and become stronger. She deserves a buff
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Magneto
    Magneto's only use in this game is diversity his defense isn't even good just to take up one of 50 nodes.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Magneto
    Infineight wrote: »
    Kabam had made magneto heavily underrated. He is one of the strongest mutants in reality. He is stronger than the recent Emma Frost and Omega red too. If u look at the comics he should be a god tier champ.....

Completely agree - Magneto deserves to be arguably the best playable character.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Iron patriot
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    Magneto
    Magneto is the clear winner here. He is a lvl 5 mutant. Every champ in the game with metal weapons like blade for example, he should be able to just take the weapons and use them against the champ or us them to pick the champ up and slam them into the wall. Bullets and any other metal projectile should simply bounce off the magnetic shield or stop in front of him and be redirected back at the champ. So many other possibilities.