**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine should be one of the top 5 champs!

Awesome_617Awesome_617 Posts: 19
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
In movies and comics wolverine is almost indestructible and should have super fast regen and have a rage timer every 20 seconds he gets a permanent fury buff? He should be way better and unduped his regen kinda sucks also give him a small permanent healing factor that is like the salve mastery

Comments

• I personally dont like wolverine as a champ he is not really good and i dont think he has enough regen because in comics and movies he could smashed by a mountain and survive!
  • Also any champ should be available as a 1,2,3,4,5,and 6*!
  • Well there is this thing called a health bar lol
  • And attack rating
  • And abilities! And these are movie and comic characters! They need thier abilities! Tnat is how they get them in teh game
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Also forgot to say this, but you state that if accurate to the comics wolverine would be one of the top champs? Well here is a list of the playable characters in mcoc who are stronger than wolvie in canon.
    Hela, Mephisto, Dormammu, Iceman, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Jane Foster, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Magneto, Hyperion, Storm, Ghost Rider, Sentry, Void, Vison(both), Ultron Prime, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Heimdall, Thanos, Kang, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo, Mordo, The Hood, Abomination, Hulk(all of them), Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, Captain marvel, and Quake. You could even make several arguments for more
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Also forgot to say this, but you state that if accurate to the comics wolverine would be one of the top champs? Well here is a list of the playable characters in mcoc who are stronger than wolvie in canon.
    Hela, Mephisto, Dormammu, Iceman, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Jane Foster, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Magneto, Hyperion, Storm, Ghost Rider, Sentry, Void, Vison(both), Ultron Prime, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Heimdall, Thanos, Kang, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo, Mordo, The Hood, Abomination, Hulk(all of them), Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, Captain marvel, and Quake. You could even make several arguments for more

Interestingly enough Wolverine has stale-mated with Thor Oddinson and Hulk in 616 as well as being the one to kill Phoenix Jean in various instances. As far as She-Hulk, Joe Fixit and an early story of Gladiator Hulk Wolverine has a high change of “winning” same/similar argument for Red Hulk and Abomination tbh.

The problem once you get into omega level and beyond mutant (and equivalent) as well as city level and below classifications is that they all blend into each other.

Also you forgot blackbolt who would literally rip apart the flesh of Hulk with a whisper (before he regenerated and nearly killed Blackagon in retaliation for that and other reasons)… Black Bolt would basically one-shot most characters below planet level
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    He's fine. You are crying over nothing. He's so good as is... Kabam refuses to release him as a 5*, thinking his Regen would be way too OP at that Level.

Blade got a heart attack seeing ur cmnt.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I personally think his regan godly. But his damage juat average.That's why many stop using him including me. Many better damage option also good regan option there.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    lets make every character as good as their canon part so i can oneshot LOL fights with my 5* dormammu
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    His regain is fine as it is if you feel it isn't then you aren't using him right, the main problem I see with him is his health pool and not so good damage but that can be altered via syergies so he's fine as he is for the most part.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Wolverine is fine. As someone else pointed how powerful a character is has nothing to do with how powerful they are in the comics or movies
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Would be really cool if all of a sudden KABAM! New wolverine from the movie Logan. Made stronger, better, young and relentlessly rageing forever. Regen like arc overload, bleed like AA, only make his second bleed “three claw punch death punch” quad laser 4x extra bleed damage with plasma leaking after a few seconds.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    For those of you who have a problem with wolverines damage there are several synergy's for you, Corvis has a nice one that boosts him by 10% at the beginning of the fight, add Sabertooth into the team and you gain another 6% for the whole team. If you want to throw in some more bleed damage try omega red 20% boost along with a 5% additional crit chance, his bleeds will melt opponents. Mine as a four forty has 10,730 health and 853 attack with the synergy he would gain 85 from the Corvis and 51 from the Sabertooth, adding up to a grand total attack of 989. not bad considering his regenerative prowess, he is already one of the top ten champs in the game as is, LEAVE HIM ALONE.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    lets make every character as good as their canon part so i can oneshot LOL fights with my 5* dormammu

Isn't void stronger than dormammu?