**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favourite mcoc character?

124»

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    1.Sabre and Iceman(they are both great)
    2.Corvus Glaive
    3.IMIW and Stark Spidey(same reason)

Skill:Masacre
    Science:Void
    Mystic:Guillotine
  • night crawler or doc oc is my favorite, nightcrawler and his ability with deep cut to do 25000 damage in 5 hit combo is great, but random, while doc oc deals good damage consistently and powerblock and heal block
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Venom
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Sparky FTW. I mean, 5* 4/5 with maxes pose grants +2,500 atk, forces an SP1 when tainted (which is evaded and turned into another poise 60% of the time) and 3% perma evade is a plus.
    Take it to the next level and let’s look at awakened Sparky. 10% perma evade. Sweet. +2,000 crit. Sweet. +65% duration on taunt and other really cool stuff. Awesome Sauce.
    Fighting a robot?? Sp2 for dubb damage. Whattt!! Yeaaaaa!
    Best. Champ. Ever.

not a chance he is the best lol he's evade is not rellaiable + kinda work only for easy fights where you don't get any block damages /
    sl for days big health and damage
  • Omega red
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Void. Killmonger is a very close second.
  • Domino for sure
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Howard the duck
  • Mines wasp as welll fun and unique play style with great damage
  • bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Corvus!
  • Crossbones
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    IW Cap. A great champ and great damage input
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Taskmaster
  • CapIW super under rated attacker, awesome synergies, and super durable. He should get a lot more hype for sure but maybe folks don’t know how to use him?
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Luke Cage because no matter what happens I always make one mistake and every fight and he's such a lifesaver a human eraser.
  • domino !:)
  • HELLCOW will be a god tier champion I made up some stuff but i would love to see this champion get added to the contest soon kabam :smiley:

sp1 Hellfire (cyclops, morningstar like animation) - causes incinerate (3)

sp2 Hot horns (Taskmaster, Carnage Like animation) - Causes 3 armor breaks and 1 concussion debuff

sp3 Hell itself (Venom like animation) - Gives HELLCOW 1 furys permanant fury and causes opponent to bleed and armor break an incinerate 80% chance for each debuff to apply

HELLCOW can get up too 3 furys a fight carrying them on to the next fight max furys are 10 total only carrys the furys through 4 fights than the fury counter goes back to 0

Signature ability:
    HELLCOW gains a random permanant buff every 10 seconds* varys on sig level e.g. regen, fury ect. can be changed kabam just a random idea

:blush: kabam i would love to see this champ about the same i made her just a request her specials and anamations can be changed according to your needs :blush:
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    AA, Blade. If you are talking about which ones look coolest then Civil Warrior and Masacre
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    absolutely Iron Patriot, he has usefull utility, awesome armor, original animation and hitting hard
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Loving Void at the moment, playstyle is so smooth plus it is really awesome watching them tick away.
  • lol dark gate27
  • for real :blush:
  • SEP_56SEP_56 Posts: 3
    yeeeeet sentry is boss
  • Sentry! buff! r5 worthy ! :smiley:
  • Voluntaris wrote: »
    Once Kabam gets around to releasing her....

HELLCOW

i requested ur champ to be made check out my post HELLCOW!!!!