**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If summoned symboid could just be ours fore ever

I want him do be added permanently do you

If summoned symboid could just be ours fore ever 67 votes

Yes
41%
DidzeeTeam_SlyAlex13369Will435GrafikdevSpiritOfVengeanceSceptilemaniacPork1977Jdub1250G0311ShtickRickGamerTlcmlrLovejoy72Grootman1294Ghostboytjieace930999Sairam44Jeramy6815Cain 28 votes
No
58%
Mr_PlatypusA_Noob_Is1AddyosPlayer1994TheManMythLegendVuskaSpideyZarakikShadeZeroPatchie93DOKTOROKTOPUSBreybreyReeJonibärchenNemesis666AKTEKThecrusher_9756issamaf80Cryptic_CobraDankestChef 39 votes

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    No
    he is weak
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    No
    no that'll break the game
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Not really they could just reset the stats and allow us to level it up normally while making those catalysts one of the resources needed for a rank up.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    No
    he's too op
    maybe some kind of, whom you could've upgrade as you wish, choosing his sps, effects and so on, like build champ yourself, but don't think it will ever happen
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Yes
    I’d be all for a “null” class Symbiote that would be ranked up from a 1* all the way up through the different star ranks and he’d have some sort of internal mastery system to manage his abilities. Of course replace class catalysts with basics
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    Yes
    Yes he is good he's too op will not break the game that much
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Yes
    Unfortunately my idea would have draw backs.

Going from one star to the next would mean more “ability points” available but would lower the overall health and attack until brough back up. 5/50 to 1/25 would be a noticeable drop.

Also “null” class would either never have class advantage or always be at 10% disadvantage with the enemy not having any bonus (not changed by universal class)

Furthermore the stronger abilities to unlock would often effect his base stats and attributes either increasing them or decreasing them depending on what abilities you gave him
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    No
    I never want to see a 9k rating 1 star champ again lmao...
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    No
    No. He's ugly af
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yes
    He’s my profile champ at rank 5*. Love him so much.
  • Yes
    Im kinda in the middle if we really had to have him then no but if we can just get him for free its an extra champion so ill take it even if he is weak as hell
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    No
    Without his boosts hes pretty bad. And its also a free top stat champ. Not something you just give away.
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    Yes
    Mines r5 too😎
  • Yes
    at least to keep as a trophy
  • AndymythAndymyth Posts: 11
    Yes
    Not quite sure why people think he is over powered. If you compare him to 5 star r4 he just sits there in the pack. I’d like to keep him purely for the collecting factor. Kabam can keep the anti symbol nodes if they wish, god knows they will use whatever nodes they want in order to milk money from the plates.